Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What clothing suits girls in their twenties? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nudity.

ReputationRep:
    Try some espandrillos. They are heels, but you hardly notice it and they're very comfy. Try fitted jeans and just nice shirts with a bit of jewellery. Hooded tops can be feminine, but it's hard to achieve.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think brogues are that bad at all- and they look nice with cropped jeans or trousers. Ballet flat/ slipper type shoes are a nice alternative to trainers that still look great with jeans. Maybe even some low vans or low converse- but in plainer colours like black-vans/white-converse/grey-converse.

maybe more shirts/blouses rather than t-shirts, and cardigans/jumpers instead of hoodies. Bold necklaces will draw attention to your chest and collar bones. you could wear stuff that show your back too, and define your waist with a belt or fitted jacket

I agree with the coat/jacket making you look older. Perhaps look for a nice faux leather jacket or a good fitting trench coat or a cropped parka. These would look nice with skinny jeans or any jeans.

You could probably try looking for some American Apparel riding pant dupes or on eBay (they're like £64 new!) as an alternative to jeans and they're more like trousers than leggings and super casual. And now that it's getting warmer, you could try to find some tailored shorts or those shorts that look like a skirt (low crotch and extra fabric).

As for shops, Next has a petite range that isn't too bad. You could probably try Zara (I don't think the TRF range is just for young women) and the grown up bit of H&M too.

And maybe look for a nice handbag? One that has just one handle (no across the body one) will make you look a bit older too.

I didn't realise how much I could write about this! Sorry :x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oops

ReputationRep:
    Your lucky at your height you can wear heels which always glams up an outfit. What about leather leggings or wetlook leggings a blouse and a colourful blazer and then a nice pair of nude heels ? your not having to wear dresses but at the same time you look your age if that makes sense

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.