Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have a question)
    To be honest, it's not weird, fairly interesting.
    "What is the question?"
    Only one person has asked me what my question is/was :sadnod:

Oh, and I've got a couple of the usual "I am a Nigerian prince, send me money" private messages.
    ur posts are quiet funny

(Original post by Leighcakes)
    "It's nice that you have photo btw... veryvery nice... And you don't hide that you has it...

I'm not going to confuse you. I know that for your countrymen Skype means. To ask for Skype is the same that to stalk (as I understood) and even when you don't stalk, girls some-how always start with compliments to it. I really don't understand your mentality sometimes. It's too difficult to stalk people who live in the distance. Good bye."

Totally was not confused. (This was my first ever PM when joining TSR. Yet here I remain...) :rolleyes:

(Original post by Jordan-James)
    Omg, you're really cute :3

-

From a male member of TSR.

(Original post by therisenmitten)
    topless bicep-clenching photo :dry:

(lol at the creepy guys on TSR being exposed in this thread.)

(Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I have copied and pasted these. Each was sent from a different person and, with the exception of the second one, was the first time I'd spoken to them...

hello i'm bored and you look quite fit.
    got skype?

I was wondering what being thrown around would feel like. Would you show me? (This was when we were talking about how I do judo)

Want to exchange nudes?

Are we going to **** each other then?

Your pretty. Add me on facebook

woow looking really pretty
    if thats u ofc!
    hope it is!
    do u speak welsh
    cos if u do u'll have to scoop me up off the floor cos i will melt in ur arms

(Original post by Wilfred Little)

:confused:

(Original post by cpdavis)
    Well the strangest PM was my first ever PM on TSR. It was of Akon's "I want to **** you" and the title of the PM was "This is what I want do to you :cool:"

I was really freaked out :indiff:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    Hasan4Life.

Need I say more?
    shame none of mine have been exposed yet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "British women r beautiful. Mmmmm nice white skin. I love my milk bottles. Hotter then a turkey out the oven. Fit as.

english bloke. You dont want a a poncey french baguette "

followed by

"oh i ser sugar puff. my bad. You hot pancake."

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    'Hey can u rate me??'
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I got one a couple of years ago entitled "there are fourteen ways to decapitate a twelve-headed albanian"
    The message was
    hello there,

i have taken it upon myself to start up the rage that is random PMing all over again.

but that's not what I want to sell you today!

i offer you the paper aeroplane at the bargain price of £2.99 plus postage.

the paper aeroplane includes these stunning features;

unfolds into useable paper
    can be drawn upon to make it look cooler
    literally FLIES through the air
    can be used to poke people in the eye
    can help in terrorist attacks against paper buildings
    helps clean up unexpected spillage

ALL THIS AND MORE for just £2.99! (plus postage)

Order now to obtain your free paper helicopter!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

If you order before 12pm, we'll even give you a free paper aeroplane key ring to show off to all your friends!

Be the life of the party when you produce this stunning, 0 carat gold key ring, revealing you as the proud owner of an exclusive LukeatForest paper aeroplane!

ORDER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    I got one a couple of years ago entitled "there are fourteen ways to decapitate a twelve-headed albanian"
    The message was
    That is awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    'Hey can u rate me??'
    hey can u rate me?
    (Original post by Manitude)
    The message was
    hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha hahhahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    erm... I've never had a PM Forever alone!

I've only spoken to one girl about money, never had an out-of-the-blue PM either

Why is that...I must not appear perve worthy.I think i'd quite enjoy receiving random mail. Put a smile on my face if nothing else. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    I've only spoken to one girl about money, never had an out-of-the-blue PM either

Why is that...I must not appear perve worthy.I think i'd quite enjoy receiving random mail. Put a smile on my face if nothing else. :rolleyes:
    Don't worry, I'll write up a really filthy and explicit message for you if you like. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All i've had is sexy display picture etc.. strangely this was before i even had a display picture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    I have copied and pasted these. Each was sent from a different person and, with the exception of the second one, was the first time I'd spoken to them...

hello i'm bored and you look quite fit.
    got skype?

I was wondering what being thrown around would feel like. Would you show me? (This was when we were talking about how I do judo)

Want to exchange nudes?

Are we going to **** each other then?

Your pretty. Add me on facebook

woow looking really pretty
    if thats u ofc!
    hope it is!
    do u speak welsh
    cos if u do u'll have to scoop me up off the floor cos i will melt in ur arms
    :rofl:

I've gotten one similar to this.

ReputationRep:
    I got a PM saying I was a "white pig" and that I was a slut etc. after posting a thread about getting sexually harassed on the bus. I told him I was black (I'm not, I just felt like confusing him) and he told me "well Pakistani girls should be waiting until marriage".

Very odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    :rofl:

I've gotten one similar to this.
    Hahaha! It made me laugh but still. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The weirdest would probably be along the lines of:

- "Would you mind rating my ****"

- "You must be one of those girls who gets with random guys at clubs" (never spoken to or even hear of the guy before)

- I once got an erotic novel followed by an invitation to a bar in a hotel...

Pretty sure there are more/weirder but not in the mood to trawl through them

I've actually had my fair share of totally unprovoked abusive messages, which is great... ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Don't worry, I'll write up a really filthy and explicit message for you if you like. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahaha aww that's so sweet You defeated the object lol that made me smile :rolleyes:

OMG i've just seen the 'more' button underneath the basic smiley things :eek: have to test some..:2euk48l::bee2::bl::koala: awww koala so cuuuuute but WTF is that banana riding?...

EDIT: apologies for the irrelevant and inappropriate smiley thingies, I got a bit excited and they're just cute and I am easily pleased

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have a question)
    To be honest, it's not weird, fairly interesting.
    "What is the question?"
    Only one person has asked me what my question is/was :sadnod:

Oh, and I've got a couple of the usual "I am a Nigerian prince, send me money" private messages.
    Goood evening madaam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    Would you like to join my trolling society?? I got your back you got my'n buddy .

People think i'm at troll :'(
    Over 900 posts and only 5 red gems? Amateur.

ReputationRep:
    Someone once asked for a photo of my feet :erm:

ReputationRep:
    'I love you. You must purify yourself and become a Muslim. Only Muslims are completely pure and free of sin. I will help you through this difficult time, and then we shall enjoy life together. You will thank me in future life.'

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The typical "I love you and I want you to contact me on [email protected]" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    something about me request for a mail order bride being declined and i got a couple of nigerian princes that wish to marry my daughter in order to stay in the country.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.