Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do people wipe their bums? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Scrape my bum along the carpet like a dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenalfan)
    you have a superiority complex by the sounds of it
    Stop holding back...carry out your DDoS attack and go home...

ReputationRep:
    Are Bidets expensive to fit in and can men use them? I don't want to get one and then realise its for cleaning your coochie. I like jet bum washes in Egypt, they clean ya good. Personally I like to finish on a wet wipe and then use a tiny but of talc powder to stop it from feeling sore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    Stop holding back...carry out your DDoS attack and go home...
    i think we all know who is trolling dude. and it aint me. its you.

ReputationRep:
    Girls should always wipe front to back, due to the urethra etc being so close to the anus, so have to be be extra careful. Getting bladder infections etc is a lot more common with girls, though I have suffered from one once in my life.
    As a guy, it doesn't generally matter as the actual urethra is much further away (well for some...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Are Bidets expensive to fit in and can men use them? I don't want to get one and then realise its for cleaning your coochie. I like jet bum washes in Egypt, they clean ya good. Personally I like to finish on a wet wipe and then use a tiny but of talc powder to stop it from feeling sore.
    so yeah, why did you copy vitaly, with the whole, do you even lift thing?

ReputationRep:
    so yeah, why did you copy vitaly, with the whole, do you even lift thing?
    I don't know who that is. And I really don't know about lifting?

ReputationRep:
    I tend not to generally. I just poo in my pants then continue with whatever it is I am doing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who that is. And I really don't know about lifting?
    thats because you dont even lift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Diy0RNe_c

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and because I am scared I am doing it wrong, and I am genuinely curious. You see I have been living under a bubble my whole and don't even understand why people say, do you even lift.
    Yes, I lift. The key is at point of touch down you need to be at a 58 degree angle in order for maximum scraping power. You then then proceed to lift off at maximum velocity with a 47 degree angle. Got it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    Girls should always wipe front to back, due to the urethra etc being so close to the anus, so have to be be extra careful. Getting bladder infections etc is a lot more common with girls, though I have suffered from one once in my life.
    As a guy, it doesn't generally matter as the actual urethra is much further away (well for some...)
    That is really interesting, I didn't realise girls are more prone to infections because of that! I'm glad us guys don't have to worry about infections though,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    Yes, I lift. The key is at point of touch down you need to be at a 58 degree angle in order for maximum scraping power. You then then proceed to lift off at maximum velocity with a 47 degree angle. Got it?
    Yes, I think so.

ReputationRep:
    you have a superiority complex by the sounds of it
    We are not damn blind!

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean you reach under your wiener and start wiping from the front in that sense, or do you, you know, start from the front but approach from behind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    We are not damn blind!
    oh, okay.

ReputationRep:
    oh, okay.
    Don't make me to throw a shoe at you :mmm: So, how do you wipe your bum? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Wiping is overrated IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Do you mean you reach under your wiener and start wiping from the front in that sense, or do you, you know, start from the front but approach from behind?
    Well I go in from behind but start at front, I can't get me arm past my umm... tackle. . So you put your arm round your back and start at the gouch and work your way back.

ReputationRep:
    Well I go in from behind but start at front, I can't get me arm past my umm... tackle. . So you put your arm round your back and start at the gouch and work your way back.
    Ahh, yeah I do it like that too.

Only asking because me and some classmates had this arguments years ago, and I remember them saying they approached their butts from the front. To this day I'm still not sure how the hell that even works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Don't make me to throw a shoe at you :mmm: So, how do you wipe your bum? :mmm:
    ummm...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.