ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think a lot of people have gone for Cranagh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Snapchat anyone? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for Maple Lodge?

ReputationRep:
    I got my accommodation offer yesterday, Cranagh yay. anybody else hear anything back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard word back yet. Hopefull getting in the CranaghCranagh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyMillar94)
    Anyone applying for Maple Lodge?
    Yes I've been made an offer for Maple Lodge, are you?

I think its mainly for international/mature students though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyuk)
    Yes I've been made an offer for Maple Lodge, are you?

I think its mainly for international/mature students though
    yeah I put it as my 1st choice. what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've just been accepted to Coleraine to study psychology but haven't applied for student accommodation and have changed my mind and decided I would like to look into it or share the rent of a house or something but not sure how to go about this, can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephanieBruce)
    Hey I've just been accepted to Coleraine to study psychology but haven't applied for student accommodation and have changed my mind and decided I would like to look into it or share the rent of a house or something but not sure how to go about this, can anyone help?

Hi Stephanie

Me and my friends will be living in portstewert from septmber and we have a room going in our house, our friend dropped out if your interested i can tell you the rent and give you my landlords number, send me a message on this if your interested and ill give you my facebook and stuff
    we have 3/4 weeks to sort this out if you are interested, hope you are

Laura Rafferty

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else is staying in Maple Lodge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephanieBruce)

I'm also doing psychology :-)
    You should just apply for student accommodation, like halls. You might be able to still get something there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys and I will get back to you Laura that sounds great, does anyone know if I can still change my student finance tho because I told them I was going to be living at home? And cool megz I look forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    Anybody looking for a room, I have one in a house in Portstewart, let me know if you're interested

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if anyone is looking for accommodationthere is a room going in a student house in Portstewart. Its double bed, 2bathroom sharing with 4 girls. If you are interested, let me know

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am staying in Maple Lodge Flat 7, Ground Floor Room 7-1

ReputationRep:
    I studied at UUC and lived in Portstewart all three years but I would really advise staying in halls in first year just for the simple reason of making friends. Monday nights at the union, Wednesday nights at Kelly's! The craic was always unreal around campus accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have looked into all types of accommodation and it has worked out I wouldn't have enough money to live on so am just going to have to commute for a while. I would love to be able to join in with the craic on nights out tho, its just a pity I wouldn't have anywhere to stay, would anyone like to make friends and offer me a sofa or floor on an occasional night?

ReputationRep:
    Stephanie where are you going to be commuting from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am commuting from Belfast, carryduff

ReputationRep:
    I am commuting from Belfast direction (Lisburn) and will be getting the train from great Victoria street

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.