Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks great on afro hair, but not so keen on it hair that is super long, straight or thin. But hey, at the end of the day, it's only hair and if you want to have hair like that, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    On some girls it look so damn hot! Saw one girl that suited her perfectly and couldn't stop stalking her :mmm: Maybe try covering one half of your hair and see how does it look because if it doesn't look good on you, not worth to even try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBeesKnees)
    I think it looks great on afro hair, but not so keen on it hair that is super long, straight or thin. But hey, at the end of the day, it's only hair and if you want to have hair like that, go for it!
    Would ppl judge or view me differently i shave my hair..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybeansnkmk)
    What do you guys think about the hairstyle? I've been thinking about it but my mom would probably disown me afterwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's very specific,you need to have the right face shape for it(symmetrical,good cheekbones) but if you do have that then it can look very attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureMedic1009)
    It's very specific,you need to have the right face shape for it(symmetrical,good cheekbones) but if you do have that then it can look very attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeahh. I got the cheek bones and the sharp chin. Hope it'll look well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.