Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesaung)
    They said that to go into Blandford you have to pay a small amount for the minibus service, apparently there is a trip to Salisbury one day which you pay £10 for to go on the coach

Ok thank you
    and they sent us a map of the Campus and stuff to learn. Was there anything else? Also, I feel like an idiot for leaving my stuff, but at which building should we arrive if we are driving?
    j

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if we have access to a gym whilst we're away? I know we get access to a pool and tennis courts right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennieM)
    Ok thank you
    and they sent us a map of the Campus and stuff to learn. Was there anything else? Also, I feel like an idiot for leaving my stuff, but at which building should we arrive if we are driving?
    j
    Not sure about what you have to learn, but for coming by car the sheet says this "the entrance gateway to the drive to bryanston in north west of the a353/a350 intersection (roundabout) on the southern stretch of the blandford bypass. follow the long drive to the front entrance of the main building."

ReputationRep:
    Last time we weren't allowed to use the gym. Probably won't be allowed this year I guess...

ReputationRep:
    You don't need to learn the map...! Just go down the drive and don't turn off that road and you'll get to a massive house which is where you find out where you are staying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma3131)
    Last time we weren't allowed to use the gym. Probably won't be allowed this year I guess...
    Dude that seriously sucks...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is any sort of dress code?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kay_je)
    Does anyone know if there is any sort of dress code?
    I went to Repton last year, and it was pretty laid back. I'm packing lots of jeans, leggings, pretty tops, a cardigan, hoody, converse, toms, flip flops, trainers and sports stuff, one skirt, and maybe some ballet pumps x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the situation on hair dryers? And is it worth me bringing some school work to do or will I just not have time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzyfizzy95)
    I went to Repton last year, and it was pretty laid back. I'm packing lots of jeans, leggings, pretty tops, a cardigan, hoody, converse, toms, flip flops, trainers and sports stuff, one skirt, and maybe some ballet pumps x
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to bring a hair dryer this time because it was really annoying not having one last time - hair takes so long to dry! Don't bring any work, you'll be busy enough trying to do all the work you're given!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.