Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    My trolling is old and so not funny.
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucozade sport)
    Yes.
    Ok carry on changing my posts, doesn't bother me at all - It's you who is hindering your revision etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Ok carry on changing my posts, doesn't bother me at all - It's you who is hindering your revision etc...
    I'm clever, I don't need to do revision. Okay, I'll leave you to troll the forum for longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucozade sport)
    I'm clever, I don't need to do revision. Okay, I'll leave you to troll the forum for longer.
    Ha ok thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    Had a browse through the hidden wiki... some seriously messed up **** on that.

ReputationRep:
    Rubbed myself on Omegle video

ReputationRep:
    Strip on cam.

ReputationRep:
    Pretend to be a dog? Dodge an rugby tackle?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone thinks TOR is dodgy, and I've visited some pretty weird parts of the internet and the deepweb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    A lot.. A lot..

VPN & Tor at the ready. (No not CP -_-)
    what like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by non)
    what like?
    Because I'm totally going to say that on here..

ReputationRep:
    sex chat online

ReputationRep:
    ...saw the Blue waffles?

Idk... Thinking abt it... My online life suck...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...45175338,d.ZWU
    Watched a video of some maniacs ^^

ReputationRep:
    J F K's assassination... its pretty nasty

ReputationRep:
    Probably spelling dodgiest with a y.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I've seen some pretty ****ed up stuff. Sickipedia, goatse, tub girl, that mexican cartel video...

ReputationRep:
    I have done some stupid stupid stuff....I was once having pre-drinks with my friends and I used to dload films from winmx at the time which was full of pedos and I used to go in the chat rooms pretending to be a 16 yr old girl and then put up friends email addy so they would get loads of sickos adding them on msn...who would just open chats with them masturbating etc....the one time when pre-drinking with my friend we was chatting with a lad who was about 20 and sent him fake photos etc and convinced him to **** off on cam and you could tell he had never done it and half way through him ****ing we put 'I AM A MAN' and the panic on his face was hilarious, he nearly fell off his chair as well in his panic.

Been threatened a lot and offered out to lots of fights etc....I lived with a proper IT geek before who had also been to prison and he would of done some really really shocking things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    I have done some stupid stupid stuff....I was once having pre-drinks with my friends and I used to dload films from winmx at the time which was full of pedos and I used to go in the chat rooms pretending to be a 16 yr old girl and then put up friends email addy so they would get loads of sickos adding them on msn...who would just open chats with them masturbating etc....the one time when pre-drinking with my friend we was chatting with a lad who was about 20 and sent him fake photos etc and convinced him to **** off on cam and you could tell he had never done it and half way through him ****ing we put 'I AM A MAN' and the panic on his face was hilarious, he nearly fell off his chair as well in his panic.

Been threatened a lot and offered out to lots of fights etc....I lived with a proper IT geek before who had also been to prison and he would of done some really really shocking things.
    wow what did he do to get arrested?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.