Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    I think you need to calm down and relax, over-analytic feminazi's run ripe finding every single thing to link to the patriarchy, when it simply doesn't. Some may be old buildings, these gender stereotypes are around yes, but do you have to follow them? No, now calm down and relax, people in society will be brainwashed by society, but if you have a glimmer of intelligence then you'll develop your own critical-thinking mindset
    1) I know perfectly well how reproduction works.

2) Architecture is an inherently male-led industry and thus such things are an issue. I recently encountered another building that had an open bathroom, facing a swimming pool. Most people would look at it and be horrified by the thought of going about their business in front of other people, but if this was in enough buildings it would surely become the norm. Whilst separate entrances have decreased somewhat, they still remain in communal buildings. It wasn't my own view, but rather a look at society in general. If not dangerous, then are men better than women and children? Why do we really need separate services?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoringPezza)
    1) I know perfectly well how reproduction works.

2) Architecture is an inherently male-led industry and thus such things are an issue. I recently encountered another building that had an open bathroom, facing a swimming pool. Most people would look at it and be horrified by the thought of going about their business in front of other people, but if this was in enough buildings it would surely become the norm. Whilst separate entrances have decreased somewhat, they still remain in communal buildings. It wasn't my own view, but rather a look at society in general. If not dangerous, then are men better than women and children? Why do we really need separate services?
    Rather than complain ridiculous claims on a forum, go to them and claim ridiculous claims and then they will just reject your ideas. It's not segregation, when there are separate facilities e.g. water,counters,shops, towns etc that is segregation, and as soon as you leave that female only part you integrate with males, so if your so hung up about this go complain to them yourselves, nobody is going to listen to a mad feminazi like yourself who believes ''all boys are dangerous'' Please get an education

ReputationRep:
    Rather than complain ridiculous claims on a forum, go to them and claim ridiculous claims and then they will just reject your ideas. It's not segregation, when there are separate facilities e.g. water,counters,shops, towns etc that is segregation, and as soon as you leave that female only part you integrate with males, so if your so hung up about this go complain to them yourselves, nobody is going to listen to a mad feminazi like yourself who believes ''all boys are dangerous'' Please get an education
    As it so happens, I left my all girls school for an all boys school for the increased integration.

In response to your suggestion that I get an education and that they'd reject my ideas, this very topic came up in my lecture today. It was considered a problem in modern architecture that reinforced gender division on both sides of the spectrum. Feminazim annoys me as much as sexism, but no one is yet to argue that the reason for segregation is the female's fault.

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling to understand whether this is actually a serious question or not. The ridiculousness of it is unbelievable.

The only explanation I can think of is that you're stuck in the 5th century and have somehow come across a communication device that was left there by someone from the future who traveled to your century with a time-machine.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone sick of all the threads on TSR with a title which is simply a stupid, massive generalisation?

'Are boys dangerous?'
    'Why are girls so picky?'
    'How come Christians are so violent?'

May negs rain down upon you all. Seriously, it's not hard to add the word 'some' in there.

ReputationRep:
    As it so happens, I left my all girls school for an all boys school for the increased integration.

In response to your suggestion that I get an education and that they'd reject my ideas, this very topic came up in my lecture today. It was considered a problem in modern architecture that reinforced gender division on both sides of the spectrum. Feminazim annoys me as much as sexism, but no one is yet to argue that the reason for segregation is the female's fault.
    Do you take a degree in feminism or joint honours feminism and nazism, you say boys are dangerous and your at university, are you like 5 years old? I'm 16 but I knew this **** when I was 10

ReputationRep:
    Do you take a degree in feminism or joint honours feminism and nazism, you say boys are dangerous and your at university, are you like 5 years old? I'm 16 but I knew this **** when I was 10
    No, I study architecture, and this falls under 'Humanities'. I didn't say they are dangerous; I asked. This is the answer that was given in our lecture and I was questioning it.

ReputationRep:
    So, I've been looking at some buildings and I noticed an incredible number of them had separate entrances for males and females. I'm not even talking like bathroom things and stuff, more like schools and hospitals and public baths.

The only conclusion I can come to is that boys are dangerous/society believes they are.
    Whilst OP is clearly trolling, why has nobody at least picked up on this most appalling bit of 'logic'?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a boy?

You seem dangerous.
    - says shes for feminism
    - imposes accusations and generalisations against equality

ReputationRep:
    So, I've been looking at some buildings and I noticed an incredible number of them had separate entrances for males and females. I'm not even talking like bathroom things and stuff, more like schools and hospitals and public baths.

The only conclusion I can come to is that boys are dangerous/society believes they are. I've been to both an all girls school and an all boys school and I have to say, the boys did run around a bit recklessly and I certainly wouldn't want my small children around them. It's like when women take their children, regardless of gender, into the changing rooms. As far as I've heard, this never happens in the men's unless the child is old enough to dress themselves. I presume this is because they get into violent dog fights to prove their manhood when all naked and primal.

Either way, are boys dangerous? Do we really need to segregate them and prevent them from using our family entrances? It seems a little excessive, even if they are a bit more aggressive.
    Calm down darlin', we're only having a bit of slap n' tickle, i didn't mean it, have some flowers, here take this and go get your nails done, tits and arse, beer, don't worry i'll do that later, i promise, it's not you it's me. Oh and doesn't that kid look cute?

...eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingm)
    Calm down darlin', we're only having a bit of slap n' tickle, i didn't mean it, have some flowers, here take this and go get your nails done, tits and arse, beer, don't worry i'll do that later, i promise, it's not you it's me. Oh and doesn't that kid look cute?

...eh?
    Out of all those stereotypes you forgot to mentioned the kitchen one

ReputationRep:
    Out of all those stereotypes you forgot to mentioned the kitchen one
    I know man. But I really wanted a **** so i had to cut it short :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingm)
    I know man. But I really wanted a **** so i had to cut it short :-)
    Ah fair play

ReputationRep:
    Also apart from toilets, hospital wards and changing rooms ive not come across separate male/female entrances/rooms. Are you under 10years old or trolling us.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like rabbits.

ReputationRep:
    da boyz in da hood go round eatin da chicks from da other endz, watch out otherwize I might eat ya

ReputationRep:
    ya get me bruv, thought so innit

ReputationRep:

The only conclusion I can come to is that boys are dangerous/society believes they are. I've been to both an all girls school and an all boys school and I have to say, the boys did run around a bit recklessly and I certainly wouldn't want my small children around them. It's like when women take their children, regardless of gender, into the changing rooms. As far as I've heard, this never happens in the men's unless the child is old enough to dress themselves. I presume this is because they get into violent dog fights to prove their manhood when all naked and primal.

Either way, are boys dangerous? Do we really need to segregate them and prevent them from using our family entrances? It seems a little excessive, even if they are a bit more aggressive.
    What... The ****?

ReputationRep:

------------------------------------->Name:  Avant_Cappuccino2_large.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  413.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    mite have to hot up a yute if they keep chattin ish in my face doe

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.