ReputationRep:
    Married with a couple of children and a job I could do from home

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zz_)
    How old are you now?
    I'm 23.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to be living in a penthouse in Manhattan, a girlfriend and billions of dollars at my disposal.

Reality: Everything above except the bold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leololli)
    Teach in English across East Asia

(Original post by leololli)
    Woops! I meant teach English
    A great start....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I would like to be a teaching assistant in a school, maybe working towards being a teacher. I would also like to have my own house, and a decent car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    I'm 23.
    Solid age. Good luck with your target.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zz_)
    Solid age. Good luck with your target.
    I'm already married, I have a good job and I'm hoping to be pregnant by the end of this year, so I didn't know what else to write.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 30 so I'll want to...

Be working in a big city law firm or to be a partner in a small firm
    Have a mortgage on a home
    Own a nicer car
    Be settled down
    Have written a book

ReputationRep:
    Be married
    A job at a national paper

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    A doctor working towards my chosen field (currently hoping for paediatrics but being I'm only in 1st year then that's likely to change...). Perhaps having some influence in medical-writing or public health. Unmarried but perhaps in a relationship. Large friend group, I'd really love to host social events and dinner parties and cute things like that. Enough money to afford essential things (rent/electricity/heating/food) with a reasonable amount for nights out and holidays. Obviously to be happy, but I'm happy already so hopefully that'll just stay as it is

ReputationRep:
    studying biology and living far away from my hometown, new zealand perhaps

ReputationRep:
    Oh god ill be 31 then....

WOA! I guess the priority is to be self-employed by that time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    30 years old, healthy and a few years into a career as an officer in the armed forces. Having a 1st degree under my belt and having done some traveling / coaching with kids abroad.

Relationships aren't exactly a goal, if they happen great but it's not something i'm overly worried about. Money wise i couldn't really care less so long as i have enough to get by and do the things i want to do.

All i really hope for is good health, 10 happy years with a chain of great experiences and to have lived rather than existed.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to have done a PhD and be settled with a nice guy. Maybe married to him, we'll see. Have my own place with my own study

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittybean)
    I discussed this question in tutor recently and thought it would be a good question for everyone! It applies to everything- career, personal life, financial etc
    Qatar (subject to revision), SWF portfolio management (subject to revision), single man (not subjectto revision).

ReputationRep:
    Own my own accountancy firm in New Zealand and to have completed (a minimum of) 3 ironman competitions.

ReputationRep:
    married, living in barbados and retired.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to be married, a job that pays well and I enjoy, a mortgage, a car, and a baby either on the way or recently born.
    I have very idealistic dreams.

ReputationRep:
    Probably living in Malindi or Tanga, both lovely places in East Africa :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll be able to own/rent my own (probably small!) period house (Georgian/Victorian, I think); but above all I want to be really well-travelled, have fallen in love with someone I want to be with for life, have friends who I care about (and to have kept in contact with my best friends now) and to be working in a job that I really love. That and financial security. I just want a really exciting life. So yeah, not much

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.