Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in ivy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellyyy)
    i will be studying education
    im studying education to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadatchowdhury)
    Hi everyone my names Shadat Chowdhury and I will hopefully be attending Middlesex university this september and be studying business management is anyone else doing the same course as me ?
    Hi Shadat, my names Monis. I'll b studying business management this sept at middlesex. Great to find someone in the same course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thats great see you around

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Psychology with Counselling skills! Friends? Ahaha.. Kinda nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will be studying Advertisng and Public Relations. But NO ONE is doing it, well atleast I havent came across anyone discussing it here..

ReputationRep:
    who is doing business management?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying primary education

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna be studying BSc Psychology and Criminology.. Anyone who is gonna be staying at Usher hall?

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy, someone who is finally doing the same course as me! I'm doing psychology with criminology toooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lmaoooo, guys, guys....whats the point of finding a person with the same course as you? 90% wont be hanging around with each other anyways...my prediction and the amount who are in Student room AND in this section are roughly about 5% if not even lesss.. so yeaah.

ReputationRep:
    I will be studying Primary Education

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting MDX in October to study international business... anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Biomedical science anyone !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dzendzen)
    I'm studying Psychology with Counselling skills! Friends? Ahaha.. Kinda nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I saw you're studying psychology with counselling skills in mdx. I received a conditional offer there for this year and I was wondering if you'd recommend it?
    I have no idea which uni to choose I'm so lost and feedback would be great.
    Is it the same qualification as the normal psychology degree? What's the uni and course like as a whole?

ReputationRep:
    Hey ill be starting in september doing international tourism management and planning to stay at platt hall..

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'll be starting in September 2014 as well to study Vet Nursing. I'll hopefully be staying in Platt Hall so I'll see some of you there x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.