Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

majestic display of football watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Must have slept through 2006 because i don't remember us shedding that chokers tag till 2008 but what do i know the flying ballsack is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Forgot Spain were powerhouses in 2006.
    xavi, iniesta, alonso, puyol, ramos, casillas - they were all there. i guarantee u if zidane didn't come out of retirement for the WC they would have won that match

don't try act like spain were a garbage team in 2006, they were a good team and it was a tight match - zidane was the difference. i remember ramos saying that was going to be the match that retires zidane, hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Must have slept through 2006 because i don't remember us shedding that chokers tag till 2008 but what do i know the flying ballsack is right.
    Are you Spanish?

ReputationRep:
    look at the amount of barca players they stuck around ZZ thinking it will stop him:

puyol once again getting humiliated. desperate dive there trying to get the great zizou sent off

ReputationRep:
    Are you Spanish?
    he is spanish and a barcelona fan. didn't take me long to figure out why this guy gets emotional every time zidane's name gets mentioned. those were 2 teams that got bullied by him every time without fail

ReputationRep:
    Are you Spanish?
    Part Spanish. Half Australian. Quarter Spanish.

ReputationRep:
    Part Spanish. Half Australian. Quarter Spanish.
    Can you speak Spanish?

ReputationRep:
    Can you speak Spanish?
    Enough to have small talk and such wouldn't say fluent though.

ReputationRep:
    ahahaha he's a quarter spanish.. can't even speak the language, legit glory hunter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyinBallsack)
    ahahaha he's a quarter spanish.. can't even speak the language, legit glory hunter
    Considering I've never lived there nor did I learn it in school? I've already said I can converse for a chat but im not fluent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any excuse to support the best club+country of modern time, sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyinBallsack)
    any excuse to support the best club+country of modern time, sure.
    I don't support Spain anymore then I do Australia. Hell I don't even care about international football.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 18, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.