Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reform)
    LOL, I read the title as 'Fresh dates'.

I thought we were going to discuss the date fruit.
    :rofl: Probably be a more interesting subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    :rofl: Probably be a more interesting subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A whole lot more interesting that the typical 'first date' thread.

ReputationRep:
    A whole lot more interesting that the typical 'first date' thread.
    :yep: I do agree, I'm not a big fan of the fruit though. Can't say it would be the number 1 fruit I'd discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :yep: I do agree, I'm not a big fan of the fruit though. Can't say it would be the number 1 fruit I'd discuss

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's in my top 5, along with pears, bananas, watermelon and strawberries / kiwi / peach.

yeaahhh... that's about it.

ReputationRep:
    It's in my top 5, along with pears, bananas, watermelon and strawberries / kiwi / peach.

yeaahhh... that's about it.
    With dates you just named 7 fruits similar to mine though, bananas are top but only when they're been refrigerated :yep: and...strawberries, pears, grapes annnnndddddd probably watermelon too :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With dates you just named 7 fruits similar to mine though, bananas are top but only when they're been refrigerated :yep: and...strawberries, pears, grapes annnnndddddd probably watermelon too :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Naming top 5 fruits is impossible. Infact, I even forgot grapes.

We can conclude that fruits are the best. (better than vegetables)

ReputationRep:
    Naming top 5 fruits is impossible. Infact, I even forgot grapes.

We can conclude that fruits are the best. (better than vegetables)
    :lol: I know, I love fruit

But, vegetables are great too. Just not as easy to snack on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :yep: Considered rude if you don't ask/offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gee I wouldn't want to offend anyone in Essex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Gee I wouldn't want to offend anyone in Essex.
    Exactly. Just remember to offer anal should you ever date an Essex girl, they'll love it :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Dante Maretto)
    What are the dos and donts on first date and things that ensure a second date
    Ensure you are on time, and let the date know if you're running late. If its a second date be sure to make it unique to the first date too.

Good manners, and show your interested even some topics of conversation may seem boring or not to your taste.

Leave your bad habits at the door, and perhaps offer to pay for the bill at the end of the evening *better that than the awkward conversation at the end.

Be sure to touch base with them to ensure that they got home ok, and maybe suggest another date or if it didn't go well, still send a message appreciating them taking the time to meet but unfortunately we aren't compatible but you wish them well in the future.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it bad i only like bananas on waffles or in fritters
    i like my exotic fruits Mangos, melon, watermelon, pineapple although ive never had a passionf ruit but the drink tastes nice enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante Maretto)
    Is it bad i only like bananas on waffles or in fritters
    i like my exotic fruits Mangos, melon, watermelon, pineapple although ive never had a passionf ruit but the drink tastes nice enough
    Nah that's not bad at all haha my best friend hates bananas, anything banana flavoured makes her feel ill. Passion fruit is nice, and yeah I like all of those fruits too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah that's not bad at all haha my best friend hates bananas, anything banana flavoured makes her feel ill. Passion fruit is nice, and yeah I like all of those fruits too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm allergic to apples though so no apple pie or cider :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.