Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I keep having dreams about a boy I fancy... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Yeah I've had random dreams about girls who I've fancied.
    It happens, that's the beauty of dreams they can be completely random and are sometimes about events and subconscious thoughts and worries in the back of your mind.

For example, my time keeping is quite bad and I always end up rushing last minute.
    Funny enough, I've had several dreams of where I've been catastrophically late for work!

Same! Sometimes I wake up in a panic thinking it's 10;30 and I'm late for work... but it's actually the crack of dawn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    Same! Sometimes I wake up in a panic thinking it's 10;30 and I'm late for work... but it's actually the crack of dawn
    Haha i'm glad i'm not the only one!
    It's annoying when you wake up all flustered and stressed for nothing.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream that my best mate cheated on his GF and started going out with my crush...

that was a 'fun' dream :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Get over it man, he ain't worth it. I bet he doesn't even shower.

ReputationRep:
    I've had those dreams before. Except now if I do dream about a crush,it was a guy who I had a crush on for ages,he asked me on a few dates and it didn't work out...had him and lost him scenario which makes it even more painful if he pops up in my dreams..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    Go make that dream, reality.
    Surely that would involve some sort of murder (if she had to make it a reality herself)?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.