Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i start this september at the walsall campus doing physical education... Anyone here doing the same?

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukemorbey)
    Hi guys, i start this september at the walsall campus doing physical education... Anyone here doing the same?

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.
    Hello
    I'm not doing that course but i'll be on the same campus, so hi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma2508)
    Hello
    I'm not doing that course but i'll be on the same campus, so hi!
    aww sweet will keep an eye out for you, have you been to the open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukemorbey)

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.
    Hey I'm not on the same course but like Emma I'm on the same campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same campus, different course. Look forward to seeing you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat_allen)
    Hey I'm not on the same course but like Emma I'm on the same campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok cool looks like ill be seeing you both around campus then

[SIZE=1]
    Posted via Mobile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarmenR)
    Hey I'm going to study Media&Cultural studies in University of Wolverhampton, september 2013.
    Hi I studied Film, Media and Cultural Studies last year so it'll be a similar course, I hope you enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.parkinson)
    Hi I'm starting film studies In September! Are you going into accommodation?
    Hi I study film as part of my degree and the film lecturers are so nice and really helpful!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting film studies In September! Are you going into accommodation?
    im starting film in sept too !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviieo)
    im starting film in sept too !
    Ahh fantastic yeah I'm going into Victoria halls which accommodation are you going in?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh fantastic yeah I'm going into Victoria halls which accommodation are you going in?
    Woo. Happy I found someone doing the same course. And I have no idea yet. Applied late so need to decide on accommodation this week! Stressful

ReputationRep:
    Woo. Happy I found someone doing the same course. And I have no idea yet. Applied late so need to decide on accommodation this week! Stressful
    Ahh yeah I thought I was on my own in film for a second ha! Not that im biased or anything You should apply for Victoria hall! They are really nice I've been inside them visiting a friend! Plus would be nice knowing someone from my building is on the same course

ReputationRep:
    Ahh yeah I thought I was on my own in film for a second ha! Not that im biased or anything You should apply for Victoria hall! They are really nice I've been inside them visiting a friend! Plus would be nice knowing someone from my building is on the same course
    Aww. Yeah I know it would be. I'll have a look at them online now! do you know anyone else at the uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I started at Wolverhampton uni last year, and completed the first part of my part-time social care and social policy. Is any doing the full time or part time course this year?

ReputationRep:
    Aww. Yeah I know it would be. I'll have a look at them online now! do you know anyone else at the uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not personally but through here and Facebook groups I have spoke to people going you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I am starting in Septemeber 2013 too, will be studying Criminology and Criminal Justice, and staying on City Campus

ReputationRep:
    Not personally but through here and Facebook groups I have spoke to people going you?
    Nope. Just know you up to now. So don't leave me. Hahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraB4)
    Hi guys

I am starting in Septemeber 2013 too, will be studying Criminology and Criminal Justice, and staying on City Campus
    Hey hey. In studying film! Do you know what accommodation on city campus ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey. In studying film! Do you know what accommodation on city campus ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I am not sure, do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraB4)
    No I am not sure, do you know?
    Nope, not yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.