Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OP is that girl who works her way up by ****ing everyone in a higher job position.

ReputationRep:
    A very bad idea. Most bosses would probably say no regardless of whether or not they think you are attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiiex)
    I think it would be unwise for you to approach your boss for sex when you don't really know him on a personal level.. offering way too much so far is bound to make things slightly awkward.. not to mention its not the way to get his genuine affection. Do you think a man in this 30s is going to take you seriously if you just fling you at him? he'll probably think you do that to all the boys and take you for a skank who isn't gf material especially if he has a son. It might possibly make things awkward with you both in the office and effect your chances of promotion/advancement.

If you are serious it would be best to take things slow. Why don't you do the whole lift thing, then 'thank him' by taking him out for a drink somewhere and be subtle about it. If hes interested in you then thats great, let him make the advances but keep him at bay for a while until he starts taking you seriously. If you just give into his sexual advances then hes not going to be with you..

ReputationRep:
    Never dip your nib in the office ink

ReputationRep:
    Fool proof plan. Go for it. Why wait till you're even out of the office? Just suck him off behind his desk. :rolleyes:

Stop being silly. You're risking both yours and his job. It isn't worth it.

ReputationRep:
    he just hardly responds to any flirting, and I think it's because he knows people will see us and he could lose his job.

Anyway my plan is tomorrow I'm asking him for a lift home, & ill ask him if he wants to come in side and fling myself at him lol.
    This is why he's the boss and you're not.

I might sound like a weirdo but I just want some unbiased opinions, and I have spoken to my friends about this and they all think I shouldn't sleep with him. Basically...

I started my job six months ago. The boss is gorgeous, and only about ten years older than me. I have made it clear I'm attracted to him - almost everyone is! He's single, and definitely straight (he has kids with his ex).

Anyway the problem is that he just hardly responds to any flirting, and I think it's because he knows people will see us and he could lose his job. I don't have his number or Facebook so every time I talk to him it is at work, in front of my colleagues/his employees so it is hard to tell him how much I like him.

Even though he doesn't really flirt or anything I know he's attracted to me because he's given me a lot of 'looks' and asked me sexual questions before and touched the top of my leg when I was the only person in the room when almost everyone else was away doing training

Anyway my plan is tomorrow I'm asking him for a lift home, & ill ask him if he wants to come in side and fling myself at him lol. My question basically is though will he turn me down, because I really don't want to get turned down then have to see him everyday.
    Sorry mate that is not right. It would only be right if it was a female boss going for a male employee

This post breaks the anonymous guidelines, before using anonymously please read the H&R guidelines http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._relationships

ReputationRep:
    He might be in a relationship? How about trying to get to know him personally first before throwing yourself at his ****? :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    How cliche.........

ReputationRep:
    Not only may he reject you he might just find ways to sack you.

ReputationRep:
    dont do it, there WILL be awkwardness between you in the workplace if your going to pursue anything with him, never mix pleasure with business!! keep it proffesh

ReputationRep:
    I might sound like a weirdo but I just want some unbiased opinions, and I have spoken to my friends about this and they all think I shouldn't sleep with him. Basically...

I started my job six months ago. The boss is gorgeous, and only about ten years older than me. I have made it clear I'm attracted to him - almost everyone is! He's single, and definitely straight (he has kids with his ex).

Anyway the problem is that he just hardly responds to any flirting, and I think it's because he knows people will see us and he could lose his job. I don't have his number or Facebook so every time I talk to him it is at work, in front of my colleagues/his employees so it is hard to tell him how much I like him.

Even though he doesn't really flirt or anything I know he's attracted to me because he's given me a lot of 'looks' and asked me sexual questions before and touched the top of my leg when I was the only person in the room when almost everyone else was away doing training

Anyway my plan is tomorrow I'm asking him for a lift home, & ill ask him if he wants to come in side and fling myself at him lol. My question basically is though will he turn me down, because I really don't want to get turned down then have to see him everyday.
    That is hardly a proof that he is straight. It does not matter who stimulates the penis, it will rise up. And then all he has to do is ejaculate inside a woman. There you go.
    Alternatively, there are many repressed homosexuals living as heterosexuals due to social views, etc.
    Also, maybe he is bisexual but is just playing with one of his replaceable employees.

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of hot guys at work and I've slept with one of them already (he came onto me), but I fancy my manager the most lol. I go out most weekends and meet lads but none of them really match up to him :/ x
    Am I misinterpreting the meaning of the underlined words?

ReputationRep:
    Hey man just go for it as lomg as you are both single what's the problem. I don't understand why he would get fired for havimg a relationship woth a colleague. Just make sure you post on TSR what happened haha.

ReputationRep:
    Okay so what I'm going to do is say to him will you give me a lift and I know he'll say yeah because he's given other people (albeit guys) lifts before a few times. Then I'll say do you want to go back to yours and if he's like wtf then ill leave it at that and not ask him in mine when he drops me off home lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    What do you mean haha? I was talking about a guy who's my colleague not my boss my boss has said a few things to me and touched my leg but he's never done anything else

ReputationRep:
    at least perform really well

ReputationRep:
    fling yourself on him?

being desperate isnt attractive sweetie.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Okay so what I'm going to do is say to him will you give me a lift and I know he'll say yeah because he's given other people (albeit guys) lifts before a few times. Then I'll say do you want to go back to yours and if he's like wtf then ill leave it at that and not ask him in mine when he drops me off home lol
    You have obviously made your mind up that you are going to attempt to sleep with him, good luck but if he says no then what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    :rofl: I'm sure he did come onto her in more ways that one. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.