Fat Ronaldo
    17.11%
    Messi
    35.53%
    C.Ronaldo
    9.21%

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

I just enjoy how old Ronaldo is almost universally referred to as "Fat Ronaldo" these days!

ReputationRep:
    This escalated quickly :holmes:

Why is Rooney's shin not on the poll? It scored the greatest ever league goal ffs :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    You were the one who started this thread and said "no arguing".
    the guy is basically saying any attacking midfielder is an "up front player with a free role" and therefore isnt a midfielder

if zidane wasn't a central midfielder what is he doing @ 2:22-2:30 and 7:31-7:40?

i'll kill him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyinBallsack)
    the guy is basically saying any attacking midfielder is an "up front player with a free role" and therefore isnt a midfielder

if zidane wasn't a central midfielder what is he doing @ 2:22-2:30 and 7:31-7:40?

i'll kill him
    I am not watching any of your videos - I already know how good Zidane is. And I doubt you will kill him.

ReputationRep:
    fight me irl or stfu

ReputationRep:
    fight me irl or stfu
    Deal on the first part.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Where's John Terry?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the Messi fanboys are here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royale)
    Looks like the Messi fanboys are here.
    Looks like another idiot is here.

ReputationRep:
    Zidane. During his peak he could take on anyone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvYlvkWpPy4 Absolute god. They are all exceptional players with Pele, Messi and C.Ronaldo being unbelievable, but Maradona is a cheating little prick (good but not in the same league!!!!).

ReputationRep:
    4 People honestly believe C. Ronaldo is the best player of all time?! Lols.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    :lol:

I just enjoy how old Ronaldo is almost universally referred to as "Fat Ronaldo" these days!

I'll always remember him like this:

ReputationRep:

i'll kill him
    No im not you absolute idiot. Read the line in context i said "Zidane's a midfielder(ish). In fact all of them players with the exception of fat Ronaldo are players who were (are) given a free role upfront"

I didn't say he wasn't a midfielder, but I woudn't define him as a centre mid either in the same way I would define Xavi as a CM, as Zidane was often more attacking and given a free role.

You would kill me:afraid:

I think its time you switched of the computer and go outside in the real world you absolute sad case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    TheFlyinBallsack is honestly one of the biggest idiots I've ever come across on the whole of the Internet.

Do not waste your time trying to get any sort of reasonable response from him.
    Agreed, Im know hes a troll making stupid remarks to get reactions. I should have ignored him after the first post. I blame procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    Funniest thing was when he threatened to phlegm on you I mean seriously? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Messi for me. Probably major bias on the poll though as very few of us, if any, will have ever seen the likes of Maradona/Pele etc play week in week out. Messi is an animal though.

Zidane is for me by far the most exceptional player to watch, everything he did was with such ease. Maradona and Pele like to pump up their tyres more than anybody else, brilliant though they were. Fat Ronaldo and Skinny Ronaldo fail on the basis of not being quite as good as Messi.

ReputationRep:
    Where's Johann Cruyff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Maradona (Untill Messi's career has finished) followed by Pele, followed by Zidane, followed by 'fat' Ronaldo, followed my C.Ronaldo
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, good one CR7 and Zidane are clearly the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galileo Galilei)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, good one CR7 and Zidane are clearly the best
    Just leave right now. Don't even bother coming back to the football forum because it isn't the place for you.

ReputationRep:
    Stick to science Galileo your drunk...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 23, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.