Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

West Ham v Manchester United KO 7.45PM Watch

ReputationRep:
    Andy Carroll...pushes his own teammate into Rooney and then recklessly wipes out De Gea and Evra. Class act.

Strange system we're playing. Jones playing alongside Rooney really, and with Kagawa drifting inside we've got a cluster of 3 players just in front of Carrick.

ReputationRep:
    That was a pretty nasty collision definite card id say...

Was like nfl shoulder tackle.

ReputationRep:
    What a ball by Rooney. Would have been a stunning goal, don't mind RVP trying to knock it down there either, it's the percentage play I reckon.

Rio having a bit of a mare.

ReputationRep:
    Jones is completely anonymous when we actually want to pass the ball around

ReputationRep:
    Gooooooooooooooooaaaalll

ReputationRep:
    We have a defensive midfielder on and he is absolutely nowhere to be seen.

ReputationRep:
    Very un-like SAF substitution, but I like it.

ReputationRep:
    Valencia and Jones needed to go off before Rooney was considered. Time for Nani and Hernandez? Don't see why we're being so reluctant to make changes.

ReputationRep:
    yes come on!

ReputationRep:
    I was just going to complain, but....Ohhh Robin van Persie.

ReputationRep:
    Deflection, both posts and offside...glorious :coma:

Kagawa off is absolutely bizarre, he created both of our goals and has looked our most dangerous player.

ReputationRep:
    Well, 2-2, not great to be honest. We are going to need to beat Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    I live like a 10 minute drive away from Upton Park and I could here the croud all the way from my home when Diame scored, a good game as expected.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.