Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel 1MA0 GCSE Linear Higher and Foundation March 2013 Grade Boundaries Watch

ReputationRep:
    That's crazy high. I thought people found it more difficult that June, clearly not then. Mr M this for sure are the grade boundaries yeah. Thanks a lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If the grade boundaries are released, does this mean that we should get our results today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harjit28)
    If the grade boundaries are released, does this mean that we should get our results today?
    Tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Are all the sciences wrong too?

ReputationRep:
    The links grade boundaries some major error, the grade boundaries gone up a lot!

ReputationRep:
    I'm soo happy... haha!

ReputationRep:
    00:01

ReputationRep:
    WTF! Are your serious giving me neg comment for writing 00:01 get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haters keep hating :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wow the grade boundaries for the november higher exam were waywaywayway lower

(nov grade boundaries)
    A* 157
    A 120
    B 83
    C 46
    D 23

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the November exam was wayyy harder than the March, so higher grade boundaries were expected but most certainly not this high.

ReputationRep:
    oh **** ive never seen them that high before looool

ReputationRep:
    So is it 168 for A* then?

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel have made a mistake (this doesn't fill me with confidence!). I have checked and corrected the boundaries. The ones published on the Edexcel website are wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand. The boundaries you have posted at the top page are they correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Higher

A* 168
    A 136
    B 99
    C 63
    D 31
    E 15

Foundation

C 147
    D 123
    E 99
    F 75
    G 51

IMPORTANT: Edexcel originally published INCORRECT boundaries on their website!

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...0composite.pdf

They have now been corrected.
    Wow those grade boundaries are so high!!!!!
    btw are only the maths grade boundaries wrong on the website or are the other subjects too for example gcse physics?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    ^^ yes they are they have been updated.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hoping to get an A* because my head of maths will kill me since he agreed to let me do it 2 years early (I'm in year 9)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rabiia)
    Edexcel have made a mistake (this doesn't fill me with confidence!). I have checked and corrected the boundaries. The ones published on the Edexcel website are wrong.
    I don't understand. The boundaries you have posted at the top page are they correct?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The Edexcel website has been corrected now.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sweet_gyal97)
    Wow those grade boundaries are so high!!!!!
    btw are only the maths grade boundaries wrong on the website or are the other subjects too for example gcse physics?
    thanks
    The maths boundaries are now correct on the website. When they found this mistake I expect they would have checked the other boundaries too.

ReputationRep:
    Might have an A* not sure though..........

ReputationRep:
    What is needed for a C? 63

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.