Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you're on facebook please read this from a moderator watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)

That's a pretty weird shaped fish though, lets be honest?
    compared to this creature it looks normal...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-a-penis.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    compared to this creature it looks normal...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-a-penis.html
    :zomg: That looks terrifying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    :zomg: That looks terrifying.
    just imagine if you have gone for a quick dip in the Amazon to cool off... suddenly you feel something slippery against your leg...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    just imagine if you have gone for a quick dip in the Amazon to cool off... suddenly you feel something slippery against your leg...
    Yes, most Sundays I find myself popping to the Amazon for a quick dip to cool off. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    I'm sure I would be as misanthropic as this person in their job - I could only bear a month of facebook - but its their job. If you dislike being a moderator, it's time to switch careers not time to moan about a job that obviously entails doing the dirty work behind the scenes.
    He isn't moaning about doing the dirty work. He is moaning about time-wasters that prevent him doing valuable work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    I went back and read it, and I agree. It comes across like I'm labelling everyone who uses the report feature as idiots and weak. That's not what I meant. I was referring to people who report anything that slightly offends them. Apologies for the misunderstanding
    :awesome: well we all disagree with that don't we haha? I've known people who just scroll down the newsfeed spamming the report button on anything that either doesn't make them laugh or isn't 'satisfactory'. There really are some nutters on fb

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    I do not care. Facebook is a business, it earns money by showing me ads, and I demand good service in return. I will continue reporting everything that offends me and I expect to be dealt with it in a professional and timely manner.
    Then you're over-sensitive and the world doesn't revolve around you and your opinion isnt the concencous for whats offensive or not. Did you read the list of things people report? If you reprot those kinds of things then you shouldn't expose yourself to the internet ... or the outside world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    He isn't moaning about doing the dirty work. He is moaning about time-wasters that prevent him doing valuable work.
    Precisely. You could hear a similar moan from the uniformed services who get called called out when someones lost their tv remote when they could be out saving someones life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domcoates)
    :awesome: well we all disagree with that don't we haha? I've known people who just scroll down the newsfeed spamming the report button on anything that either doesn't make them laugh or isn't 'satisfactory'. There really are some nutters on fb

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There really are, haha.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.