Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    keynes towers - 8/1!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused_com)
    Harwich court 13.1 E, where's everyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Harwich Court 10.2 B

- Don't understand the court/room system yet

ReputationRep:
    Eddington tower EDD3/15

ReputationRep:
    Tawney towers for me. How do you find out your room and stuff? I think Im the only person that doesnt know ha :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieboo94)
    Tawney towers for me. How do you find out your room and stuff? I think Im the only person that doesnt know ha :')
    Via email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mollymod)
    Via email
    thanks what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    thanks what are you studying?
    Biochemistry and you?

ReputationRep:
    hotel management

ReputationRep:
    I definitely want en suite but does that mean I'm going to be in like a 'quiet' room because I also want the social side of the towers. Advice?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, youd still need to leave your room to make food and stuff so you'll always have an opportunity to speak to people youre sharing a floor with my friend said usually people just come and go whenever really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey!! Essex was my insurance and I'm afraid i didn't sign up for accommodation quickly, here's to hoping i get something soon (stupid i know not to apply on both firm and insurance) but anyways I'm doing Biomedical Science as well, so the poster and i might be lab mates!!!! and hoping i get a personal shower and toilet.....cringe at the thought of sharing after living with 2 brothers but whayyy!!!!! Essex!

tbh i only went to the Essex open day and stuff didn't bother with firm guess i loved Essex more...oh and the amazing sausages on site too :cool: (no innuendo implied you dirty dirty perverts )

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm coming to do English in October and I've applied for accommodation in the Towers but I don't know how to find out if my accommodation application has been confirmed yet or not. Everyone else seems to know for certain where they're going, and I checked myEssex and it's not on there... can anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying English Lit and am in the south courts - Brightlingsea court 4.1/D ;D

ReputationRep:
    Im in one of the towers too i had to email the uni to find out because i wanted to change my choice of accommodation. If you just mention that you dont know if its been confirmed theyll do it for you, they did for me

ReputationRep:
    awesome which one? i've sent them an e-mail so we'll just see what happens...

thanks for the help though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $amlet)
    awesome which one? i've sent them an e-mail so we'll just see what happens...

thanks for the help though
    Tawney, you? Bo problemo You should get a reply within the next day or two

ReputationRep:
    i don't really know... i think i applied for South in the end but i won't know until they e-mail me back...

SO EXCITED FOR OCTOBER.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted one with an en suite but it was too expensive for me since travelling one way from home to uni is going to cost me £200 :/ the things you do to go to the university you want! I start in January so im just hoping people will still want to make friends with me haha

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted one with an en suite but it was too expensive for me since travelling one way from home to uni is going to cost me £200 :/ the things you do to go to the university you want! I start in January so im just hoping people will still want to make friends with me haha
    One of the reasons I liked Essex was the friendly feel about it, so I'm sure you won't struggle to find friends early on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mollymod)
    One of the reasons I liked Essex was the friendly feel about it, so I'm sure you won't struggle to find friends early on
    Thanks i hope so haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 28, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.