Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got the job (the second offer) So here's where things stand:

- I've accepted the first one through a reply to a message sent to me. However, they also sent a written offer through the post, which I haven't yet responded, but am planning on rejecting it.
    - The second offer was made, and accepted, verbally, but they'll be sending out the paperwork in the next day or two.

I am somehow getting that dreadful feeling that, until something's been signed, that the second offer may still fall through even though I couldn't think of any possibility why that would be *

EDIT: *Apart from my most recent job, where I didn't come in on my supposed last day... Is that gonna be held against me? I've only been at that one for just over a month, and they're not part of my references.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.