Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker1)
    pleeeeeeeeeease tell us why you are blacklisted

well i'm only saying this to prevent people from doing it in the future: Learn from my mistakes and don't repeat my silly actions.

In 2012, my "friend" came to me with a proposition to make thousands of pounds in a matter of minutes. He said it's a type of AC transaction that puts a massive sum of money on my account that I must draw out in cash right away.

He said the guy running the show works in Barclays so it's a professional and lucrative business, bla bla bla he told me nothing about the consequences. i told him surely it must be illeagal but he said it's not, people do it all the time and do it again and again without any legal action.

Now I know in retrospect he was chatting out his arse and just trying to fool me into getting money and giving him a small cut. What a loyal friend, eh?

Blinded by my greed and ignorance, I went through with it. I got the money but the bank found out immediately. I was blacklisted about 12 minutes after I drew it out. DONT BE STUPID AND NEVER FALL FOR THIS NO MATTER WHO TELLS YOU TO DO IT!!!!

I paid all the money back to the bank eventually with the help of my parents to avoid prosecution by the law but my financial record is ground zero.

If someone tries to convince you to do an AC fraud, just ask them one thing: "Why don't you do it yourself and keep all the profit?"

I dont care what lies they tell you, the real reason is this: do it once, and you will never see a bank account again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gijops)
    haha you daft bugger! I don't know what an AC fraud is but as good as it sounds and as in need of money as I am, I don't think I'll ever do it!
    haha thanks for telling us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker1)
    haha you daft bugger! I don't know what an AC fraud is but as good as it sounds and as in need of money as I am, I don't think I'll ever do it!
    haha thanks for telling us
    good, if you need money and can't find a job then just be creative with an earning potential; try starting a new trend and upload videos to youtube that people would watch on a regular basis, it's not hard to get partnership like I have... or you can look on craigslist jobs for people that need writers or ebay posters, they will pay you to upload products to ebay or other websites to sell and you get commission, it's a bit long and tedious but better than being unemployed or in my situation

ReputationRep:
    Have you now found a bank account?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.