Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You suit your hair that style but I think you'd suit a lighter brown colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchid)
    What do you mean?
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...at%20Mouf%20Do

ReputationRep:
    you would certainly look better topless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannapoole)
    You suit your hair that style but I think you'd suit a lighter brown colour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd agree but either way, she's irrefutably a hottie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    probably eat more food, think you might be a tad bit thin
    People have said I look thinner than usual. I don't feel hungry most days =/ I've tried having protein shakes as a snack to help put on some weight.

Can anyone recommend a hairstyle for me, should I get a different hair colour because I was thinking of going lighter?

ReputationRep:
    Theres nothing wrong with the way you look and I'm guessing you probably know that haha.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought you meant I was doing that duck pout thing or something

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to though They are naturally thick like that. But I do extend the ends, do you think they would look better if I didn't
    I'm not sure because I have thin eyebrows.
    Maybe use powder if you use pencil at the moment (looks more natural) and only fill in the ends, don't touch the front part.

ReputationRep:
    9/10 would bang.

ReputationRep:
    Hi so uhm this is me sorry for the webcam quality! I'm on the spare laptop, I'll try finding a better picture soon. Please be completely honest and tell me how can I look better? I am thinking of getting a new hairstyle can anyone suggest a style that might suit me, or maybe a new hair colour. I'm not really sure.
    More photos required

ReputationRep:
    You don't need any preening, you're already beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were hot, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xStaceyy)
    Theres nothing wrong with the way you look and I'm guessing you probably know that haha.
    Thank you. And not really, I don't have many friends because people bullied me in school for being asian and my family were poor. Books have like become my friend now lol.

ReputationRep:
    People have said I look thinner than usual. I don't feel hungry most days =/ I've tried having protein shakes as a snack to help put on some weight.

Can anyone recommend a hairstyle for me, should I get a different hair colour because I was thinking of going lighter?
    dont think a protein shake will help you as much as a cheese burger. thought protein was mainly needed for muscle recovery like when you lift weights at the gym... my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    I'm not sure because I have thin eyebrows.
    Maybe use powder if you use pencil at the moment (looks more natural) and only fill in the ends, don't touch the front part.
    Oh thank you thats a great idea! I use pencil for the ends yes, I can change to powder.

ReputationRep:
    Don't pencil the ends of your eyebrows so straight to make it look more natural and personally I wouldn't have such a deep parting/fringe. Although you're pretty regardless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Oh piss off. You know you're hot.
    I don't appreciate the swearing but maybe its normal for you to swear so sorry if I've offended you somehow by not accepting the phrase 'piss off'
    And no not really, I think I look below average, I want to gain a bit of weight and I feel so bland. I need a new look and I thought maybe friendly people on here could help me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    dont think a protein shake will help you as much as a cheese burger. thought protein was mainly needed for muscle recovery like when you lift weights at the gym...
    We all need protein. She's better off with a shake than with chocolate bars or cakes.

I don't appreciate the swearing but maybe its normal for you to swear so sorry if I've offended you somehow by not accepting the phrase 'piss off'
    And no not really, I think I look below average, I want to gain a bit of weight and I feel so bland. I need a new look and I thought maybe friendly people on here could help me.
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llessur123)
    Don't pencil the ends of your eyebrows so straight to make it look more natural and personally I wouldn't have such a deep parting/fringe. Although you're pretty regardless.
    Ok thanks Do you think I should change the colour or maybe go for a new style.

I was thinking of getting it really short, like a pixie cut.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.