Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    PEPSI WINS THE HEAT! COKE VANILLA SCREAMS, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICECREAM, AND SO FORTH...........................

Vanilla, it seems, it destined to be nothing more than a custard and gelato flavouring at this rate. Cola nuts are in! Vanilla pods are out! Check it out, everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Omg I'm distraught in how this is turning out!

You can take my quavers, you can take my weetos, you can even take my cadbury caramel, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE MY VANILLA COKE!!!!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT:

BARR'S DnB TAKES ON LUCOZADE!

Barr's ultimate Dandelion and Burdock takes on Lucozade, the drink I associate with being off school, waching Supermarket Sweep with the flu.

But what does TSR want in round two?

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade!

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade, never had DnB

ReputationRep:
    D&B :3

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade for me.

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I've missed two rounds already?! Ridiiiiculous.

Anyways. I vote for lucozade.
    Yay for staying home from school and drinking it and watching tv whilst ill.

ReputationRep:
    Whoooaaahhh
    Well I'm glad coco pops won the cereal one! didn't get to vote :c

I'm going to go with Lucozade. How could anyone not like it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DnB!

Dandelion and burdock is about the closest to root beer I can find in the UK. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like either....but I do drink Lucozade when I feel faint/low on energy - it's the only 'energy' drink my mum will buy me! So save that

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucazade. Never had D&B

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade (although I prefer the orange to the original)

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    DnB!

Dandelion and burdock is about the closest to root beer I can find in the UK. :drool:
    They do sell root beer in the UK (Tesco and Sainsburys both sell it, I think). Admittedly it doesn't taste quite the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lucozade!

ReputationRep:
    It'll have to be Lucozade...

ReputationRep:
    LUCOZADE TAKES THE HEAT!

Okay, so Dandelion and Burdock is an acquired taste, but you cannot deny that Lucozade deserves such a tag too! Lucozade is forever synonymous with when I was really unwell as a kid, and the marketing had it pegged as a miracle healing elixir. But nowadays, it's plugged as the ultimate in Energy Drink; I think whatever it's sold as, it's clear it's just CHOCKFULLA SHOOGAH!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT:

PEPSI CITRUS FREEZE versus BARR AMERICAN CREAM SODA!

It's a cool contest this time! CITRUS FREEZE? Is it as cool as ICE CREAM?...er...SODA? I've got chills, they're multiplyin'.

Because I've got pneumonia. BATTLE ON!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.