Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Im from wrexham and live just outside it so will stay at home. Not long now, will be nice to meet you in person soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I'll be starting in September just wondering if halls don't open till the 22nd of September then when do we start? I thought it was the first week of September? If anyone knows please let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think it said we start 23rd on my letter and on UCAS x

ReputationRep:
    Oh :s on my letter it just said September 2013 :s ill have to phone them up tomorrow and ask them x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah give them a ring. You based in Bangor or Wrexham? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've phoned them and the course starts on the 23rd I'm based in bangor. What about you? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh not long now! I'll be at the Wrexham campus. Good luck :yes: xx

ReputationRep:
    Oww yes not long can't wait!! Good luck to you aswell!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! i hope everyone got what they wanted today! xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody bought some shoes for when we are on placement? If so where from? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't even looked yet, but also any ideas would be good on some comfy shoes. I heard soneone say before that the uglier they are the better ha as they will most prob be the most comfortable! X

ReputationRep:
    Haha ok I've seen a few and yes they are ugly haha! So any ideas would be great x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessvicars)
    Haha ok I've seen a few and yes they are ugly haha! So any ideas would be great x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, are you starting at Bangor Uni on the 23rd September? Be great to know someone! Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am are you staying in halls? If so what room xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I also start adult nursing on the 23rd of September at Bangor university. Would be good to speak to anyone starting the same time.

Kelly.

ReputationRep:
    Oh hello Kelly, it's me Anwen ha!! Wish you were coming to Wrexham xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anwen85)
    Oh hello Kelly, it's me Anwen ha!! Wish you were coming to Wrexham xx

Haha I had a feeling it was you! Aww I know me too going to miss you guys!! Looking forward to seeing you all on the 25th though xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hope your all enjoying the course. I've got an interview at the Archimedes this Friday for adult nursing. I haven't a clue what to expect.

ReputationRep:
    Aw congratulations! I'm at the Archimedes and I am enjoying it so far. Make sure you know recent news about the nhs/nursing etc. Look at the nmc also. Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anyone starting adult nursing in wrexham next month? Really nervous would like to get to know some people before we start?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.