Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stupid Things you have done while playing games? watch

ReputationRep:
    Killing a guy on gta, then hitting him with a baseball bat to see how much blood came out of him. :rofl:
    Did it in front of my mum when I was 11 so she stopped me from playing the game...

ReputationRep:
    At the end of Call of Duty 3 I had struggled through the last mission on veteran difficulty and as the victory music sounded I chased the Nazis down the hill thinking the game was over and I got shot and had to do the last part all over again.

ReputationRep:
    Spent 1m on packs.

Best player was IF Walcott, ended up with like 150k after all of it.
    Then I did some more until I ended up with 20k.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to shoot a ghast in Minecraft but shooting my friend off the edge into lava because he jumped in front of me. He lost all his diamonds. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Once on FIFA I was playing a ball all the way back to my keeper from half way for whatever reason and I thought it'd be a good idea to play it back aerially. Safe to say it's the most spectacular own goal I've ever scored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyrose)
    Being unfamiliar with computer game controls, I tried to play Slender without knowing how to run.

I literally just starting mashing the keyboard in terror.
    I had the same experience when I was playing Slender Rising for IOS. I knew I had to turn away, so I just stood there and swiped the screen frantically hoping that Slender Man would disappear.

ReputationRep:
    Playing GTA IV and i stood on the train track while going in the shower thinking there wasn't any trains since I didn't see any then coming back having died lol.

ReputationRep:
    Trying the cheat to get all three starters on Pokemon Crystal. Not realising it only worked for Silver and Gold, and deleting a previous data with level 70 Pokemon for nothing. >.< Also on that game, spending like an hour stood before the shrine in that forest because I'd heard that's how you got Celebi. Needless to say, it didn't work.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Halo: CE players will understand-

Halo: Combat Evolved,
    Last level: The Maw

Because I was only 7 years old, and was playing on Legendary I died at least 20 times during the last Warthog run. And right at the end after Pelican Echo 419 (Foe hammer) is shot down there is a massive jump you have to do in the Warthog.. and I missed it; so I had to do it all again..
    It was the most distraught time in gaming and I will remember it forever because I had spent hours on that last sequence and nearly made it- just to crash into a wall on the final jump.

ReputationRep:
    Letting Kat drive in Reach :dry:

(Original post by WesleyT)
    Halo: CE players will understand-

Halo: Combat Evolved,
    Last level: The Maw

Because I was only 7 years old, and was playing on Legendary I died at least 20 times during the last Warthog run. And right at the end after Pelican Echo 419 (Foe hammer) is shot down there is a massive jump you have to do in the Warthog.. and I missed it; so I had to do it all again..
    It was the most distraught time in gaming and I will remember it forever because I had spent hours on that last sequence and nearly made it- just to crash into a wall on the final jump.
    You just brought back so many memories :moon:

ReputationRep:
    not really stupid but my mate was pressed circle as hard as he could in the last minute of the game at 1-1 with Rio Ferdinand luckily he scored.

ReputationRep:
    Running into the path of the ball on FIFA during a corner without pressing a button basically equals own goal every damn time.

ReputationRep:
    Killed a man

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This was long time ago...but when I was younger I was playing fifa and my team was Chelsea and I put Terry as a striker and Drogba as a defender. I nearly scored with terry though lool.

ReputationRep:
    Probably where i've reached like round 50+ on zombies and then just boarding windows up with a crawler/walker and i get double swiped and die. 7+ hours gone to waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delldj)
    This was long time ago...but when I was younger I was playing fifa and my team was Chelsea and I put Terry as a striker and Drogba as a defender. I nearly scored with terry though lool.
    i remember on Championship Manager 00/01 , what i would do is being the manager of all 12 teams in the SPL and to make it more lively , put a defender or a midfielder in goal so there could be a lot of goals during the games.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.