The Student Room Group

What makes a 10/10 girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CodeJack
A girl that doesn't need to be put on a scale, but is special to you and appreciated on her own.

[video="youtube;15_Y3_eRfOU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_Y3_eRfOU[/video]
Reply 21
Original post by CodeJack
A girl that doesn't need to be put on a scale, but is special to you and appreciated on her own.

Reply 22
Original post by takingtime
x

You're calling me gay for appreciating a woman's looks.... right...
Victoria Justice is 10/10.
Reply 24
A girl that you love
A love of anal.
Reply 26
What are you all on about lol? I wasn't asking what is a 10/10 I'm jut telling you all what I and many others think.
...a penis.

:cool:
The grading is measured according to how much she deviates from Emma Watson's physique.
Original post by Theoneoranro
1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

u are disgusting my friend
Original post by Sagacious
Victoria Justice is 10/10.

yeah shes awesome
Reply 31
Original post by takingtime

Laughed so hard at this.
a big personallity
Reply 33
Original post by Artymess
I try to define the 5 as perfectly neutral. A 5 should be a girl who neither attracts nor repulses you.

Consider your own mother. You're not repulsed by her, but you're not about to jump into bed with her :sly: women like that can be considered a 5.
No, as a rule of thumb your mother is always 0.
It's different for everyone. Personally I think the concept is both pointless and insulting. I've been labelled a wide range on the scale (okay, well above 6) and many by people I don't even know so I couldn't care less.

However I'm going to be a bit romantic here and say that the last 1 point (10/10) is reserved for the one you fall in love with. Surely no one else is more deserving of a 10 in your eyes then. Just my two cents...
Reply 35
Original post by Namige
No, as a rule of thumb your mother is always 0.

You're repulsed and disgusted by your own mother? To the point where you would rather gouge your eyes out and castrate 'little Namige' than gaze upon her?

Well....you are a trooper.
Reply 36
Resemblance to Maria Sokolovski?
Reply 37
Original post by Theoneoranro
1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

:cool:
Reply 38
Original post by study beats
u are disgusting my friend

LOL... mate i'm being honest. Just because you've never got a girl before and you think by being super nice to girls and being a hero is going to get you some.... lol...
As someone mentioned it before the idea of a scale is flawed at 10 because there may be a girl out there even better for you. But I would say close to a 10 is someone who satisfy you intellectually, spiritually, physicaly, etc on every level. I don't think you will know a girl is a 10 or even close until you have spent years sharing a relationship with them.

If you would like a blasé answer, for me it would be "Kill Natalie" for all of you out there who know who she is :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest