Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Duke of Edinburgh Award Thread! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dashingdevil)
    Hi, I am currently undertaking my silver dofe and was wondering if it was possible to 'upgrade' my account to a gold one, I understand as a direct entrant I would need to complete another 6 months of one of my electives and am willing to do that, my question is is it too late to change to gold now my silver electives (apart from the expedition) have been completed? Thanks!
    If you fully complete your silver, the same account can be upgraded to gold with out the extra 6 months of physical/skill

ReputationRep:
    Bronze-complete
    Silver-complete
    Gold- in the process doing my assessed exhibition next week!
    top tips
    Wayfarer meals (they are boil in the bag thus quick and easy plus no washing up required)
    beef jerky/bilton they are salty and replenish the salt in your body you lose throughyour sweat
    dried mango this keeps your digestive system going
    finally wear air tex sport tops/polo as these prevent you having a wet sweaty back!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.