Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You seem really sweet. And I hope you have a great time at uni.

would you not be better creating a blog though?

ReputationRep:
    Yea I might do at some point, got the time currently. Get very bored at work, sat around for hours at times with not much to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Just thought I would give you an update.

Not really up to much, just working most of time. Chilling when I can at weekends. Like this week was presentation evening for the ice hockey team I played for. Last time with the team mates it was good, and I had a good time. Will miss the team. Other than that I been preparing for annual camp. Getting all my kit packed is a nightmare, the amount to pack and just getting everything into a suitcase is really hard. I got most stuff in, just a few bits to add but it's all ready full. I will get the rest in some how. I can't wait to go, as it's two weeks away from work which I really need. Through it's going to be a very tiring two weeks.

I just got started on getting bits and things for uni, as you know from previous post I sorted out my room as few weeks ago. Not got a lot yet, just some duvet covers and sheets. The only other thing I got which I ordered is a new laptop. Will be making a few online orders this week for some bits, the rest i'll order online for pick from store nearer the time.

I can't wait to go, doesn't seem so long to wait anymore, even through i don't go till end of september.

ReputationRep:
    Reading back these post, does make me realise what I was going through at the time. It's hard to believe that I last post three years ago before I started university. Am now at the end of my undergraduate degree, just last couple of assignments to hand in then am done till September when I start my masters. My direction change in my time in university and am now hoping to become a qualified youth worker, which is what my masters is in. It been a long and hard journey to this point. I find it hard to believe it's pretty much over and just the wait for the results. I had a great few years, had a really good time, made the odd good mate and it's made realise who I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.