Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What colour should my new Wheels be? [POLL] Watch

• View Poll Results: What Colour Should My New Wheels Be?
    White
    21.74%
    Grey
    15.22%
    Silver
    10.87%
    Blue
    10.87%
    Cyan
    6.52%
    Green
    10.87%
    Yellow
    8.70%
    Orange
    13.04%
    Red
    6.52%
    Purple
    23.91%
    Pink
    15.22%
    Black
    36.96%
    Gold
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    id say grey....pink and red? are you serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    id say grey....pink and red? are you serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I literally posted all rich colours that came up when I adjusting the selection in Photoshop.

Nice avatar by the way

ReputationRep:
    Black and gold have always worked well together in the past?
    Lotus JPS F1 anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I like orange

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Black or white would look good

ReputationRep:
    I'd say black with them wheels.

If that's your real numberplate I'd recommend getting that changed to the correct font as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NewFolder)
    I'd say black with them wheels.

If that's your real numberplate I'd recommend getting that changed to the correct font as well.
    Was a show plate, normal one was cracked at the time!

ReputationRep:
    not keen on alloy style :/ for me a set of clio 182 alloys in the original non-cup silver colour i think is the way to go ;D also, please dont colour the renault diamond and the side bullets!

i've always wanted a mk2 sport clio in liquid yellow........probably my favourite car colour of all. preference for clio v6 in liquid yellow,ofcourse, but i wouldnt say no to a 182 in that colour either. ♥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    not keen on alloy style :/ for me a set of clio 182 alloys in the original non-cup silver colour i think is the way to go ;D also, please dont colour the renault diamond and the side bullets!

i've always wanted a mk2 sport clio in liquid yellow........probably my favourite car colour of all. preference for clio v6 in liquid yellow,ofcourse, but i wouldnt say no to a 182 in that colour either. ♥
    It's already the first pic :/ I've always thought 172 alloys were much nicer than the 182 ones personally. My car came with these rims originally when I bought it but I've always thought they were similar to the Mk2 Ph1 sport alloys. Thanks for your input though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.