Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    If you get AAB, you will not get in, I'm afraid. Keele and possibly one or two other places will take A*AB but your options would be very limited.
    I know, I am just saying if for some reason I did end up getting AAB instead of AAA, I wouldn't apply for medical school due to not meeting requirements then I'd go for a bachelors degree, I'm just trying to look at options I have.
    if I do get AAA, then I will apply for medical school like Newcastle.

I have two options I can follow, grade dependent
    also after obtaining a bachelors degree, the A level requirements lower, for example I Have seen BBB A level requirements if I have a degree (2.1 or first class) thank you anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    It means to check with Lincoln University if they'll accept you applying to biomedical sciences when you've written a personal statement geared towards medicine, and if not, then check if they'll allow you to submit a separate personal statement.
    Oh okay, thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    I have another question, I know I've been told to do a bachelors before I apply to medical school as my GCSEs don't match up, do medical schools once you have degree only look at that degree and your A levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carly_muse)
    I have another question, I know I've been told to do a bachelors before I apply to medical school as my GCSEs don't match up, do medical schools once you have degree only look at that degree and your A levels?
    You need to check the requirements at each individual uni (as always) but your GCSEs are unlikely to have any bearing on your chances at most places when applying for GEM.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.