Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzle223)
    I think half to death is a bit extreme for a black eye. If that's the case I cheated death a load of times..
    Have you read the police report? This doesn't look like just a black eye to me.

WARNING: domestic abuse trigger image.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjsmith94)
    Plank or tool, the words are interchangeable. Douchebag is another one of my favourites to describe Mr Brown.
    I lost a lot of respect when Rihanna went back to him. At the end of the day it's her decision, but really? :confused:
    Completely agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjsmith94)
    Have you read the police report? This doesn't look like just a black eye to me.

WARNING: domestic abuse trigger image.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fair play, I just read the police report on a few different websites. It was definitely a bit OTT.

Don't shoot me down for this but maybe he has changed? I mean, he's arrogant and obnoxious, but there are no indications that he would hit a woman again.

ReputationRep:
    You people just need to realise that he doesn't care about what u think and get on with your lives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie_ldn)
    Am i the only person in the world who still LOVES CB?
    You wouldn't still be a fan if it was you instead of Rihanna who nearly got beat to death. I can't even believe a beautiful talented girl like Rihanna decided to date that chump initially and then decided to give him another chance. What the hell was she smoking?

ReputationRep:
    I still really like him, he can't be forgived for what he has done but you can't deny the fact he has pure and raw talent!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Jodie_ldn)
    Am i the only person in the world who still LOVES CB?
    haha definitely not

i don't see why people still judge him for what he did. he's an artist, enjoy the music he makes. if she can forgive him, i don't see why people can't, plus it has nothing to do with them.

ReputationRep:
    He has **** music. He doesn't sing live, doesn't have a good voice or a good personality. He's just crap as both a person and an artist. God knows how he got famous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.