Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your biggest time-wasting activity when you should be revising? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justinawe)
    TSR, and maths :nothing:

Though the problem isn't really TSR in itself, before I joined this site I procrastinated by doing other things. Finding anything to do other than to revise, I suppose.

I suppose procrastinating by doing maths is quite helpful, but I don't really need more maths revision, while I do need to revise more for my other subjects!
    Omg this is my exact problem - I never want to revise anything other than maths/further maths yet they're the subjects I don't need to do as much revision for, in comparison with my other subjects which I am much less confident about! It's not the worst form of procrastination but still

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambbs)
    Omg this is my exact problem - I never want to revise anything other than maths/further maths yet they're the subjects I don't need to do as much revision for, in comparison with my other subjects which I am much less confident about! It's not the worst form of procrastination but still

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly I really can't be bothered to revise for anything else, other than maybe Physics every once in a while. I do Economics as well, and I've seriously neglected it

ReputationRep:
    22 posts and not one instance of 'fapping'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avoxgirl)
    I am one of the worst procrastinators, I always seem to find something to do other than revise! I recently started watching supernatural and so that's definitely one, but also tetris. I cannot stop playing it. aaaah! I know I need to revise more but I start playing a game and before I know it an hour has passed and I haven't done any revision, it's terrible.
    Anyway, what's your biggest procrastination tool?
    Isn't yours also being on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    Revision itself is the biggest waste of time for me..

ReputationRep:
    DVD box sets... once i start i can't stop with some programmes!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    22 posts and not one instance of 'fapping'.
    Everyone knows TSR users masturbate to their textbooks though, so that doesn't count

ReputationRep:
    Candy Crush Saga. I think it's became an addiction...

ReputationRep:
    TSR
    duh..
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    TSR
    duh..
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    :congrats:
    lol :-)

ReputationRep:
    Twitter, as of he past hour TSR, talking to my mum about my uni in sept...then realizing I need to get back to revision in order to actually go to uni in September.... Life is hard!

ReputationRep:
    masturbating in front of a mirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avoxgirl)
    I am one of the worst procrastinators, I always seem to find something to do other than revise! I recently started watching supernatural and so that's definitely one, but also tetris. I cannot stop playing it. aaaah! I know I need to revise more but I start playing a game and before I know it an hour has passed and I haven't done any revision, it's terrible.
    Anyway, what's your biggest procrastination tool?
    I share your supernatural problem! I started watching the series during my last lot of exam. Sam and dean though <3 one of my biggest problems is youtube and texting :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjsmith94)
    I'm a big kid and I've just bought the Teen Titans and ATLA TV series. Guess who's going to fail all of his A2 exams?!

Also Tumblr.
    I used to love teen titans <3

ReputationRep:
    1. TSR
    2. Watching TV shows online
    3. Playing Freecell and/or Minesweeper on the laptop

ReputationRep:
    Ellen DeGeneres is well on her way to making me fail everything..

ReputationRep:
    Funnyjunk, YouTube, TSR, Facebook... also, just randomly clicking around the BBC homepage when I've checked everything else out

ReputationRep:
    Checking my email every 2 minutes as if there's going to be something new.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.