Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbythesmall)
    Free mount seems harder than actually being able to ride a unicycle!!.

The BUC is in cardiff this year. I might consider next year depending on where it is.!!

Free mounting is so annoying to get the hang of but once you can, it makes life 100% easier XD

Yeah I saw it was Cardiff, that's way too far for me to travel for it ... hopefully it'll be nearer next year

ReputationRep:
    i was meant to put that cardiff was way to far way. After my exams I'm learning to free mount!

ReputationRep:
    It took me about a day to figure out but a few more until I could do it like first try every time but yeah idk

I want to learn to do a kick-up mount!

ReputationRep:
    That would be so cool, I think I need a lighter unicycle and maybe needs a smaller wheel as well.

There was a time were i could do it some times it was rather hit and miss.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.unicycle.uk.com/blog/ tempted to go and have a go

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I have to try one of them someday!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try to go up to london this sunday to have a go - can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed there's a fair amount of people who can do it uni of Hertfordshire and go around cycling the all the time! to the super market and everything.
    me and my friend are even planning to start a circus skills society next year here at herts uni x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 24, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.