I only have a few:
raise children of my own.
Be able to look back at my life, and be proud.
Feel truly loved.
- 16-05-2013 08:23
- 16-05-2013 11:14
1. Visit the 7 wonders of the world
2. Go to Venice
3. Go to Disneyland
4. Go zorbing
5. Go on a safari
- 17-05-2013 15:46
1. Travel around the world in 80 days.
- 17-05-2013 16:46
Offline21ReputationRep:TSR Support TeamVery Important Poster
- TSR Support Team
- Very Important Poster
- 17-05-2013 16:54
Run the London Marathon
(Original post by HopefulMidwife)
- 17-05-2013 18:21
Lmao, I love your comment about the cheese. Here's some of mine (not in order);
- #1 - Stay in the Ritz for at least three days, a week preferable.
- #2 - Go on holiday for the first time ever, by myself.
- #3 - Go hiking with a pack of dogs, preferably mine (see #4)
- #4 - Rescue dogs from the shelter. Also including cats and other animals.
- #5 - Fall in deep, deep love.
- #6 - Visit outer space, or at the very least; go on that Virgin Galactic thing.
- #7 - Have a baby. I can’t wait for Motherhood.
- #8 - Experience the beautiful, crystal clear, tropical seas of the Caribbean. First alone, then with a friend, then with family, then with a partner.
- #9 - Open up my own animal rescue organisation.
- #10 - Battle, and overcome, depression, anxiety and the hole in my heart.
- #11 - Find myself, and find love for myself in the process.
- #12 - Find the sunny side of life again, and live somewhere where it’s sunny.
- #13 - Meet Lauryn Hill and/or see her in concert.
- #14 - Read 7 books in a week; one for every day.
- #15 - Visit every country in the world. If that’s too ambitious, then maybe just every continent with a few select countries within it.
- #16 - Become rich (I need funds to achieve these dreams you know!).
- #17 - Get my license, manual license and full CBT.
- #18 - Do charity work.
- #19 - Write a book.
- #20 - Build my own house.
- #21 - Travel with my children, husband and pets; if possible.
- #22 - Educate and inspire.
- #23 - Learn whatever new skill I am infatuated with at the time.
- #24 - Change someone’s life.
- #25 - Turn an animal hater into an animal lover.
- #26 - Climb a mountain.
- #27 - Visit Antartica, and see the sunrise/sunset, and night sky there.
- #28 - Go surfing, see a tornado, experience an Earthquake, witness a Tsunami and watch a Volcano.
- #29 - Have a Lotus birth (lookituplookitup)
- #30 - Save a life.
- #31 - Become a midwife, ofc!
- #32 - Get into KCL! (almost there)
- #33 - Get married.
- #34 - Learn to enjoy my birthdays again.
- #35 - Give birth with no drugs.
(Original post by BeautifullyTragic)
- 17-05-2013 18:31
I've met Harry Styles, we have acquaintances in common. He was quite quiet, and no one else in the pub at the time knew who he was.
- 17-05-2013 18:35
See a Super Bowl in America.
- 17-05-2013 18:40
#Drive a speedboat/ride a jetski/go water skiing
#Raise an orphan
#Watch the nothern lights
#Live in Dubai for about a week in the Burj Al Arab
#Go to Switzerland and the mountain there
#Travel across latin America
#Have an AMAZING holiday in Hawaii and those other Caribbean/ smaller islands like bora bora! ..[WOW.] I'm dreaming. LOL.
#Meet SHINee [south-korean boyband]
#Travel the world
#Ski in the Alps
#go snorkelling around coral reefs
#Ride in a hot airballoon and watch the sunset
#Go hiking in the Amazon rainforest
#Go zorbing!/ in the hamster ball thingy on water
#watch/be in a rocket
#Learn to say "no" without feeling guilty.
There's loadsss more I want but can't have so I'll just stop hereLast edited by GEEKSruletheworld!; 10-06-2014 at 18:02.
- 18-05-2013 17:52
Go to NZ and do all the extreme sports
- 18-05-2013 18:24
- Learn First Aid (Check)
- Get an A* in a subject (Check)
- Get a Degree in Adult Nursing (2nd Year of University)
- Find a job that I truly love
- Make it to a senior position
- Donate Blood, at least 10 times (Currently on 8th donation)
- Join the Organ Donor Register (Check)
- Join the Bone Marrow Register (Check)
- Rack up 200 hours voluntary service with St. John Ambulance (Check)
- Learn British Sign Language
- Learn to Drive (Check)
- Run 5K for Charity
- Finally get to Black Belt in Taekwondo (Currently on Blue Belt)
Places to go & Things to see:
- Visit London (Check)
- Visit all of the UK;
. England (Check)
- Visit Egypt (Check)
- Visit Jamaica (Check)
- Visit Australia & New Zealand
- Visit South Africa & go on a Safari
- Go on a cruise
- Go to a music festival
- Work as a Qualified Nurse abroad
- Spend Christmas and New Year abroad
Experiences & Adventures:
- Skydive for Charity (Check)
- Go Parasailing (Check)
- Bungee Jump (Check)
- Go on a Canopy tour
- Ride in a Hot air balloon
- Climb up a waterfall (Check)
- Go Camping (Check)
- Go Potholing (Check)
- Go Sphearing/Zorbing
- Swim with Dolphins (Check)
- Ride on a Camel, in the middle of the desert (Check)
- Own my own home
- Own a VW Campervan
- Plan my own funeral
- 18-05-2013 18:25
Meet Boris Johnson.
- 18-05-2013 18:47
I don't want to do this because it makes me depressed to list things I want to do and realise that I can't really go and achieve them right now...
But mine would all be based around business, aviation and having fun.
- 18-05-2013 21:22
- 19-05-2013 07:05
xxLast edited by Sammi_K?; 12-07-2013 at 18:51.
- 19-05-2013 09:06
1) Get a first
2) Do my masters
3) Be in love with and loved by one person at the same time (magic huh)
4) Backpack across Eastern Europe
7) Holiday in the Caribbean
8) Hot air balloon ride
9) Complete a tour of literary landscapes (geeky huh)
10) Write a novel
11) Get published
12) Get a dog
13) Live in London
14) Lose my shyness completely
15) Be happyLast edited by booksnob; 19-05-2013 at 09:09.
- 20-05-2013 15:31
- 20-05-2013 15:59
- carry on teaching English until I've taught in: Russia, Italy, France and one country in South America
- perfect my Spanish, German, Russian, French and Italian while I'm at it
- go back to the UK and do a PGCE
- teach MFL in a school and actually inspire at least one person to take an interest in other languages and cultures
- get at least one promotion in my life
-get my driving licence and learn to drive a moped
- ideally, travel through every single country in the world but if not then every country in Europe and South America
- give blood
- do a bungee jump
- learn how to properly use a camera and take some professional level photographs of my travel
- get married
- have kids
- live in London for at least a year of my life
- do a working holiday
- get a dog
- get really fit and actually have abs
-learn to cook
I'm sure there's more...
- 20-05-2013 16:05
1) Walk across USA
2) Travel across Canada on a train
3) Travel on the Trans-Siberian railway, on a non-stop journey
4) Climb K2
5) Visit Latin America (Patagonia in particular)
6) Live in complete isolation in a remote place, surrounded by nature, for 6 months.
- 20-05-2013 16:38
There are so many, these are just off the top of my head:
Get a 2:1/first at uni
Live in Paris for a year teaching English
Dance on a real stage
Write a book
Travel round the world (or as much of it as I can)
Become a teacher and inspire young people
Road-trip across America in a camper van with my friends
Climb a mountain (maybe just a small one...)
Live in London
Increase my knowledge of German, French, Latin and Italian to the point where I can call myself fluent
Become a Crew Trainer at McDonald's before I go to uni (hey, it may not sound like much but I'm so close!)
Go to a full-on rock/metal concert
Go to a big music festival
Go back to Wilderness festival
Go to a Taylor Swift concert (I have diverse music taste, okay?)
Get full marks in an exam at uni
Give someone the best present of their life