:train:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :train: :train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train:

Before JulietheCat beats me to it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :train: :train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train:

Before JulietheCat beats me to it :yep:
    What the...???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :train::train::train::train:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    What the...???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Look, we all know about your spamming. I just figured that I shall do the scrolling train. Looks like the train icon is not scrollable

ReputationRep:

I swear these are normally deleted sooner.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)

I swear these are normally deleted sooner.
    Hopefully *fingers crossed*

Why was the true original OP deleted but not the whole thread? :iiam:

ReputationRep:

Newbie posts containing links only are automatically deleted.

ReputationRep:

Trainee mod :ms:

Bumping this thread till it gets deleted :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Trainee mod :ms:

Bumping this thread till it gets deleted :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :bump:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Newbie posts containing links only are automatically deleted.
    Apparently, it was an accepted post and the post did not contain any links. The true "OP" has said something about watching someone on Youtube and Julie replied. Then, the OP got deleted and Julie's reply is now the OP. (at least that's what she told me)

In the ad threads, you can see very well the true OP's name in the Chat forum. Here we cannot and it says that Julie is the true OP but she isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, it was an accepted post and the post did not contain any links. The true "OP" has said something about watching someone on Youtube and Julie replied. Then, the OP got deleted and Julie's reply is now the OP. (at least that's what she told me)

In the ad threads, you can see very well the true OP's name in the Chat forum. Here we cannot and it says that Julie is the true OP but she isn't.
    Any chance Julie could've started this thread and is having you on?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I wish!

I wouldn't be so random to start a thread with "Ok bruv! Bumba squid!"
    The post would have far more context than that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I wish!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or your now saying that to hide the fact you started the thread and have been found out? :holmes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad

Oh, I wish!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah and Julie wouldn't name a thread "fle gang" either :mmm:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Or your now saying that to hide the fact you started the thread and have been found out? :holmes:
    It says in the "OP", in the subject line, "Re: fle gang". Meaning the "OP" is a reply to a deleted post.

ReputationRep:
    It says in the "OP", in the subject line, "Re: fle gang". Meaning the "OP" is a reply to a deleted post.
    Not necessarily.

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily.
    :lol:

I don't open ghost threads. I spam them! :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.