Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you know what books we need to have? Wahhhh so unorganised haa.

ReputationRep:
    How did you find out the book list??!?!!?!?!? and on the Moodle there's no timetable up yet for me some one heelllppp

ReputationRep:
    I can't find anything either haa, pretty sure we get given our timetable on our first day though

ReputationRep:
    Just found a tweet from the Prof saying that all we need when we start is a pen and paper, they'll tell us what books/equipment we need to get once we're there

ReputationRep:
    Cooool, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biffman2809)
    WHATS THIS ABOUT ALTON TOWERS?
    p.s. have you all bought your books yet. ive just bought them £100 for them

WHAT BOOKS??

p.s. £15 ... even if i dont make friends.. IM SO GOING !!

basically it on Saturday next week. yu hav to book online and its 8am till i hav no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyP22)
    How do you know what books we need to have? Wahhhh so unorganised haa.
    same -.- and same question..

EDIT: oh okay they'll tell you when were ther.. its nice to kno before hand what books we need...wont they run out since everyone will be targeting the same books ??

ReputationRep:
    so im guessing everyone has heard of the fresher fair thats goin on on wednesday and thursday ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to join this course next year. If any of you guys could give me a heads up on a book list if you have one yet? Would be greatly appreciated

Wish I had my life changing ideas before cut off times haha.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.