Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    MMR and meningitis C!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    Are these vaccines necessary only for International students or for all graduates?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm. From what I know it's for everyone entering london but maybe eu might be different so you might wanna check

ReputationRep:
    hi guys whats the student id? is it the Ref number or?

ReputationRep:
    My place to study Biomed was confirmed yesterday and I've been allocated halls at GDS! So happy but also nervous, none of my friends from college are going to KCL but looking forward to meeting new people!
    Drop me a message for a chat, especially if you're in the same halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeepYourHeadUp)
    My place to study Biomed was confirmed yesterday and I've been allocated halls at GDS! So happy but also nervous, none of my friends from college are going to KCL but looking forward to meeting new people!
    Drop me a message for a chat, especially if you're in the same halls
    I'm in GDS and doing Biomed too! So glad I got the accommodation since it's close to Guy's. None of my friends are going to KCL either since I took a gap year and they're all already at university, but on the bright side I've been given a heads-up about student life

(Original post by shevangi29)
    hi guys whats the student id? is it the Ref number or?
    If you go into your MyApplication account it's listed in the application summary as 'King’s Student No'

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxanny)
    I'm in GDS and doing Biomed too! So glad I got the accommodation since it's close to Guy's. None of my friends are going to KCL either since I took a gap year and they're all already at university, but on the bright side I've been given a heads-up about student life
    Hello! it seems tough to find people who are doing biomed! i'm staying at moonraker thou any advice about student life from your friends?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.