Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maVie)
    Hello guys, I have an interview for the Liverpool store on Monday.. so nervous! Could you tell me what your interview was like? When i booked my interview time the slots were for 20 minutes long. Did you have group interviews or were they one-on-one?

thanks so much and congrats on getting the jobs!
    Thank you

The interviews from Monday the 19th were groups ones of twenty people, but they were an hour long, so I would imagine yours will be a one on one if its only twenty minute - we talked about good and bad customer service, how you'd style something, pretty basic stuff.

Best advice I can give is practise the bog standard interview questions and research the company - check out their official site and see how they put outfits together etc.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahlouisexx)
    Thank you

The interviews from Monday the 19th were groups ones of twenty people, but they were an hour long, so I would imagine yours will be a one on one if its only twenty minute - we talked about good and bad customer service, how you'd style something, pretty basic stuff.

Best advice I can give is practise the bog standard interview questions and research the company - check out their official site and see how they put outfits together etc.

Good luck!
    Ooh thank you! Did they send anyone out early? Like for having not enough experience or anything? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maVie)
    Ooh thank you! Did they send anyone out early? Like for having not enough experience or anything? x
    They did, but that was in an hour long interview - so with a 20 minute one, I doubt this would happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahlouisexx)
    They did, but that was in an hour long interview - so with a 20 minute one, I doubt this would happen.
    did you know yours was going to be for an hour? Just trying to find out as much as possible because I have to travel to Liverpool for the interview and need to book tickets in advance. WOuld be annoying if i go all that why and they send me out :erm:

On the ticket I had to print, the time slot was 20 minutes.. did you have too book yours through eventbrite too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky_worrall)
    Hi guys, I applied for a sales assistant job a few months back for Forever 21 who are opening a new store in Liverpool. Haven't heard anything back from them yet, shop doesn't look to be opening anytime soon so not too worried. Was wondering if there is anyone on here who applied for a job at Liverpool store and has heard back from them yet.

Thanks Becky x
    I'm not sure sorry but hope it will be opened on the 24 of October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeahitsaddy)
    have you heard anything yet?
    If I do I'll let you know thank you very much for everything and letting me replay to you're message thanks :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kco20)
    Hi, you work in Forever 21 already? I am wondering would you be able to give me some advice for the interview I have been invited to?

Thanks
    Omg cool ! When does it open please my daughter is desperate for some f21 clothes !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marianglas)
    Omg cool ! When does it open please my daughter is desperate for some f21 clothes !!!!!
    The store FINALLY opened on Saturday going in today for a little mooch!! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi can you apply in store as no positions are currently advertised onlien

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica979)
    I handed in my cv into the Liverpool store before Christmas but never heard back. Might be worth dropping your cv in u never know but don't think they have any application forms or anything xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica979)
    You're welcome to hand in a CV incase any positions do come up but there aren't any currently available for the next few months.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.