Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloevictoria)
    Also did you guys actually feel fully prepared for it but was completely thrown by the whole paper? I was
    I only felt prepared for my speaking topic: The world around us, which barely came up.
    The reality show question was probably the hardest listening I have ever done. Worst paper ever:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Also did you guys actually feel fully prepared for it but was completely thrown by the whole paper? I was
    Yes i did

ReputationRep:
    There's a German girl in my class and she said it was so difficult!! Really praying for good grade boundaries, literally EVERYONE is saying the same thing about it. Did anyone find that sometimes they were saying sentences that you couldn't understand a single word of? Swear it wasn't AS level vocab!!

Also for the reality tv shows one i put:
    -Lebenspartner
    -sinkt
    -echte
    -Menschen

I got those as well! Yeah I did! Now I'm doing even more for French

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hines)
    I got those as well! Yeah I did! Now I'm doing even more for French
    I really hope French listening is easier than German I have a feeling it will be

ReputationRep:
    My friend does Italian and said the exam was so easy on Wednesday!! Hopefully it's just German, one of my teachers said they always make German harder for some reason

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I found it really hard too but usually German is the hardest but with thelowest grade boundaries i put weniger and bigger families for qu1a and b, guessing from this thread that i was wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Also, i did my speaking on the world around us too and was hoping the essay would be on that, but was so annoyed that there was no full question on it! Crazy

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was awful too. Beforehand I thought it should have been okay, like 'look at the Qs for the listening before you actually listen to the tracks but it was not nearly as good as I thought.

ReputationRep:

for the reality tv shows one i put:
    -Lebenspartner
    -boomt
    -echte
    -wahrheit

..... Right or wrong?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone is sure about which answers are wrong and which are right..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxtate)
    I really hope French listening is easier than German I have a feeling it will be
    I am literally praying for nice questions on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    For the reading on students where you had to reply in English, did you guys say that the ones that do less well were in the North (Berlin and Hamburg)?

ReputationRep:
    For the reading on students where you had to reply in English, did you guys say that the ones that do less well were in the North (Berlin and Hamburg)?
    Yep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think French is generally harder because German is easy to transcribe, so if you hear a word you can write it, but it's not always the case in French.
    A French listening question comes to mind about volunteer fire-fighters and I could heard the answer but had no idea how to write it!

ReputationRep:
    I am literally praying for nice questions on Tuesday
    Same! I'm doing French listening practice now, so scared it's going to be awful, though.

ReputationRep:
    Hello ,
    I´m from Germany and when anyone need help in German, I can help. ;-)
    Ich werde euch alle Fragen beantworten die ihr habt, also Fragt einfach. Leichter als von einem Deutsche könnt ihr nicht lernen

ReputationRep:
    One more question: you know on the cross exercise on the listening? Did you guys hear 'teiles Afrikas' and put the one that said 'in manchen landern'? It was a bit vague but I thought because Africa's a continent and it said different parts of Africa that that could imply 'many countries'.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carmen999)

for the reality tv shows one i put:
    -Lebenspartner
    -boomt
    -echte
    -wahrheit

..... Right or wrong?
    Went through the paper today! It was fiktive not echte but the rest are right ;D

SO GLAD it was Wahrheit xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxtate)
    Went through the paper today! It was fiktive not echte but the rest are right ;D

SO GLAD it was Wahrheit xD
    How did you think you did? you probably wouldn't have remembered all your answers right? as it's literally going to be a month, in two days, since we did the disgusting paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    How did you think you did? you probably wouldn't have remembered all your answers right? as it's literally going to be a month, in two days, since we did the disgusting paper
    I think I got about 17 in both, and 25 in writing.. french I think 11 reading, 19 listening, 24 writing, but yeah german was defo easierrr im not there for results day, on holiday wooo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.