Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Someone please tell me that Del Leg will definitely come up! Aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maerim)
    Tell me about it, all I know off by heart is Act of Parliaments and Delegated Legislation.
    You're lucky that you know them off by heart I don't even know them yet and its tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    http://alevellaw123.blogspot.co.uk/

Hey guys!
    I just started a blog for AS LAW (a bit late) but if you want to check it out and read some of the revision notes please do

follow me if you want and comment if you find it useful
    I'll be submitting more today...have a read through as your last minute revision
    xoox

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to attempt to look at EU simply because time is against me atm. Going to focus on DL and STI (not the infection, just how I group Statutory Interpretation together) lol

Once again best of luck tomorrow guys! *runs back to awaiting masses of revision* :P

ReputationRep:
    im only revising DL so hopefully that will come up, if not im screwed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeriouslySweet95)
    I'm not even going to attempt to look at EU simply because time is against me atm. Going to focus on DL and STI (not the infection, just how I group Statutory Interpretation together) lol

Once again best of luck tomorrow guys! *runs back to awaiting masses of revision* :P
    Is statutory interpretation mean't to come up tomorrow then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alejandroo)
    Is statutory interpretation mean't to come up tomorrow then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alejandro, are you leaving anything out? what did you revise for?

ReputationRep:
    I think it will probably be EU and Del leg - but this paper is more unpredictable and really it could just as easily be the others
    It's just that Stat and Precedent were on in Jan

ReputationRep:
    i think its EU & DL, theres a rotation, but idk, maybe the examiners will trick us and put judicial again, row after row

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know what the questions were on January 2013 on JP and SI?
    I have tried over and over to learn EU, and I was doing well until I decided to look at the past paper questions and the only questions I would be able to answer is if they ask for the role and composition and the part b questions, other than that I have no idea how directives are made, the injustice of directives, problems caused by directives not having a horizontal effect or the impact of ECJ decisions on the enforcement of EU legal rights. :eek:

Therefore I think I will go through JP and SI just in case, I am just glad I know these topics fairly well and don't need to do much. Just want to see if there is a pattern on the questions asked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nomieee)
    I think it will probably be EU and Del leg - but this paper is more unpredictable and really it could just as easily be the others
    It's just that Stat and Precedent were on in Jan
    In the past every year they have done all four topics, in exception of one year.
    2008: SI/JP/ DL/EU
    2009: DL+LR/SI/ JP+LR/EU
    2010: SI/EU/ JP+LR/DL
    2011: JP/SI/ JP/DL+AP
    2012: SI/EU/ DL+LR/JP
    2013: JP/SI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping)
    Alejandro, are you leaving anything out? what did you revise for?
    I'm leaving out EU law as my teacher didn't even teach us that and just delegated legislation etc and reforms :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alejandroo)
    I'm leaving out EU law as my teacher didn't even teach us that and just delegated legislation etc and reforms :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same, i hope DL will come, always im screwed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping)
    same, i hope DL will come, always im screwed
    Me too pretty much, though if SI comes up or precedents I think I'll be Ok as I kinda know them but yeah I'm screwed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! So I had a look at past papers too, and noticed that since 2007, each year (with the only exception of 2011 where JP came up twice) all four topics were spread across the two papers (Jan+Jun) meaning its quite easy to predict what will come up as they don't tend to repeat themselves. For example last year it was SI and EU in Jan 2012, so then it "had" to be DL + JP in Jun 2012 (and it was).
    Soooo I really hope they wont make an exception again, meaning that (like most of you have already said) it should be delegated legislation and EU law. (Well I bloody hope so anyway, as I only had time to revise DL and JP)

I'm really starting to panic now!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I have created a powerpoint for you all last minute revisers

Based on my predictions for delegated legislation and European law.

Sorry for the delay good luck

P.S If you have any questions please ask im online for a bit, and also if you can do tell me if this ppt has helped >?

thanks

(C) Copyright Z_41 2013
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pptx SourcesOfLaw-23May13.pptx (1.22 MB, 399 views)

ReputationRep:
    Some more files for help!!

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE

(C) Copyright Z_41 2013
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf Law_reform_2012_OCR_QUESTIONS.pdf (97.4 KB, 104 views)
  3. File Type: pdf European_Union_law_QUESTIONS_.pdf (102.5 KB, 157 views)
  4. File Type: pdf Delegated_Legislation_Handout_OCR_QUESTIONS_2012.pdf (177.4 KB, 766 views)
  5. File Type: pdf Sources of Law.pdf (264.8 KB, 78 views)
  6. Attached Files
  7. File Type: pptx SourcesOfLaw-23May13.pptx (1.23 MB, 240 views)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't started revising. LOL

ReputationRep:
    I'm panicking! EU law goes straight in one ear and out the other for me no matter how much I revise it and i know that's the most likely to come up. My teacher said there's a good chance there'll be a question on rules of language or statutory presumptions which will be okay..really hoping it won't be a combination of EU law and Law reform though as i know neither!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Okay so here goes, I predict that Delegated Legislation will come up.
    I've beening looking at past papers and I believe that tomorrows paper will have the following layout:
    (a) Act of Parliament
    (b) Typical question like which is the most suitable type or body (something along those lines)
    (c) i- Three types
    ii- Advantages and Disadvantages
    But keep in mind that this is based on my own research.
    Goodluck peoples.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.