Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can't find anyone doing my course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I went for the open day everyone was there for TESOL, I was the only French one there! Yeah it's my first, hoping I get in in August!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Central Quay and im doing chem! Does anyone know when we find out which flat we're in if we applied via the uni site?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you find out until you get your results and have an unconditional offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'll see you there then! The grades are quite reasonable so we should be alright!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are, takes so much pressure off knowing theyre achievable! I hope so! Good luck with your results

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im in central quay flat 106 ROOM A, i'll be in my third year though doing tourism management!

ReputationRep:
    Keironhowe what's your opinion on Central Quay? Is it too far from clubs and uni etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keironhowe)
    Im in central quay flat 106 ROOM A, i'll be in my third year though doing tourism management!

Im in flat 133 room A

ReputationRep:

I'm going to be doing tourism management and i'm in flat 112 Room A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syakub)
    Keironhowe what's your opinion on Central Quay? Is it too far from clubs and uni etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i loved it when i went to look around its about 15 min walk from sheffield hallam an its a short taxi ride to clubs, taxis are really cheap compared to where i live in barnsley so if you all put to its extremely cheap. theres a great student bar right next to central quay that ive heard is really good for live bands and stuff depending what your into

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankiie)
    I'm going to be doing tourism management and i'm in flat 112 Room A
    thats cool, didn't think id find anyone doing same course! is it your first year though? if so you'll enjoy sheffield im sure and at least if you ever need help with work i've been through it all already haha x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighbash)
    Im in flat 133 room A
    glad i've found a few people then i heard there is a lot of international students staying there which are hard to talk to and make friends with, thats my opinion anyway ha... all have to go for drinks once we get in there!! is it your first year? x

ReputationRep:
    glad i've found a few people then i heard there is a lot of international students staying there which are hard to talk to and make friends with, thats my opinion anyway ha... all have to go for drinks once we get in there!! is it your first year? x
    are you staying i central quay too? which flat? and i heard that about international students as well :/ i hope i find some more people because everyoens finding their flat mates and i'm not haha yeah its my first year youu?

ReputationRep:
    thats cool, didn't think id find anyone doing same course! is it your first year though? if so you'll enjoy sheffield im sure and at least if you ever need help with work i've been through it all already haha x
    Yeah it's my first year I hope so! Haha thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashleighbash)
    are you staying i central quay too? which flat? and i heard that about international students as well :/ i hope i find some more people because everyoens finding their flat mates and i'm not haha yeah its my first year youu?
    yeah im staying in flat 106 ROOM A its my own studio, ive already had a look around it and it is really nice and staff are helpful and friendly. no its going to be my third year but first year of moving out, sick of being at home! what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in block A?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just been offered Central Quay. Block A, flat 6.

ReputationRep:
    thats confusing mine is flat 133 room A? whys mine differenttt

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mines flat A too, but I think there's different blocks?! I just got an email the other day offering me A/006A so I took a guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.