Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why are you putting desserts against breakfast foods?

Surely it should be like for like competing...

ReputationRep:
    bagel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Why are you putting desserts against breakfast foods?

Surely it should be like for like competing...
    I guess it's because it's a general KING of Mcdonalds product. If he did it by category, the final would end up being a dessert against a main against a side etc and not technically the BEST products. What if the 2 best are Big Mac and chips? Can they not be against one and other in the final because they're not both burgers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    I guess it's because it's a general KING of Mcdonalds product. If he did it by category, the final would end up being a dessert against a main against a side etc and not technically the BEST products. What if the 2 best are Big Mac and chips? Can they not be against one and other in the final because they're not both burgers?
    But burgers are totally different to drinks.

It's like comparing a footballer with a F1 driver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    But burgers are totally different to drinks.

It's like comparing a footballer with a F1 driver.
    I can do that. Vettel and John Terry, both *****.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    The bagel for me - pretty much my favorite thing on their breakfast menu.

ReputationRep:
    Oooooooh that muffin looks nice.
    Yeah, muffin. Deffo the muffin.

ReputationRep:
    Bagel!

ReputationRep:
    Bagel!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bagel

ReputationRep:
    Christ guys, I spend hours compiling statistics and setting up round after round of new heats and everyone posts single-word, apathetic grunts at me. Come on, where are the reasons, the passion you lot had before? It's like one of those movie/ game threads where responses are "TL;DR, aLttP rules", where even writing a TITLE is too much effort.

Come on, my favourite chaps and chapettes, make this exciting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Christ guys, I spend hours compiling statistics and setting up round after round of new heats and everyone posts single-word, apathetic grunts at me. Come on, where are the reasons, the passion you lot had before? It's like one of those movie/ game threads where responses are "TL;DR, aLttP rules", where even writing a TITLE is too much effort.

Come on, my favourite chaps and chapettes, make this exciting!!
    Were all still upset about lilt winning. Also why isn't the big tasty in the list? I assume because its not all year round, but that is the same with chicken selects (which are amazing so glad they're on the list!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im glad Lilt won, and I think people should stop complaining as I'm sure it takes a lot of time and effort on TotoMimo's part to compile these threads. If Toto stops doing them because of people moaning all the time, I won't be pleased :mad:

ANYWAY.

Going to have to vote for the Blueberry Muffin. I love bagels but I find McDonalds egg really weird and rubbery.

ReputationRep:
    BAGEL! I love bagels. I love egg. I love McDonald's egg products. I don't know why. They're strange for eggs but so delicious.

ReputationRep:
    Muffin, McDonalds bagels are skanky.

ReputationRep:
    Muffin- the bagel sounds good but I've never had it so have to go with the muffin

ReputationRep:
    Muffin! To be fair when a sweet goes up against a savoury, the sweet is usually gonna win

ReputationRep:
    Bagel! Heart attack for breakfast, but absolutely lovely.

ReputationRep:
    On a side note, I'm backing chicken sandwich to win this thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    Muffin! To be fair when a sweet goes up against a savoury, the sweet is usually gonna win
    Not when bacon is involved...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.