Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing_the_shine)
    HI,

your dress is lovely, to bring out your eyes i think you should have a black and silver smoky eye https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...69601906607901 as blue eye make up might clash with the green dress.
    hope this helps x

have a happy prom
    Thank you, very helpful! I will try this and see what goes best with my dress thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Oh yeah definitely, since you have super bright eyes that won't be too hard! I'd just go with some eyeliner maybe, I find eyeshadow can be OTT for my eyes personally!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay thank you, I'll be trying out everyones reply and seeing which goes best thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay! yeah i keep trying to look for reveiws for the webstie and it has none thats why i was getting worried, hopefully mine will come soon because its stressing me out! haha xx

ReputationRep:
    lol you got to my school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilan97)
    lol you got to my school
    Who are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophmarie)
    Oh okay! yeah i keep trying to look for reveiws for the webstie and it has none thats why i was getting worried, hopefully mine will come soon because its stressing me out! haha xx
    Yep its because its a new website It should dont worry! xx

ReputationRep:
    That dress is absolutely gorgeous, adore the colour!

I have similar colour eyes to you, and I find a silver eyeshadow really emphasises my eyes (will go with your accessories)
    So for the top part of the eye (near your eyebrow to the lid) wear a very neutral beige, skin, nude colour then for the lid a glittery silver all over and towards the corner shade in a black, you could even wear a green eyeliner on the bottom to match the dress.

http://www.makeupgeek.com/wp-content...ue-Eyes-09.jpg (hope this works)

Definitely do some experimenting before your actual prom

Hope we can see some photos of you in your prom dress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise4)
    That dress is absolutely gorgeous, adore the colour!

I have similar colour eyes to you, and I find a silver eyeshadow really emphasises my eyes (will go with your accessories)
    So for the top part of the eye (near your eyebrow to the lid) wear a very neutral beige, skin, nude colour then for the lid a glittery silver all over and towards the corner shade in a black, you could even wear a green eyeliner on the bottom to match the dress.

http://www.makeupgeek.com/wp-content...ue-Eyes-09.jpg (hope this works)

Definitely do some experimenting before your actual prom

Hope we can see some photos of you in your prom dress

I'll definitely take this advice, i was thinking silver to match my accessories! Thank you very much and I will be uploading pictures around the 14th of June (Prom date) haha!

ReputationRep:
    How are you having your hair? Woo im excited for you haha!!

ReputationRep:
    How are you having your hair? Woo im excited for you haha!!
    Im still not sure, I was thinking all to the one side and curled, but im still not 100% sure haha! Awk thank you :')

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh yeah that sounds good! Have a great day

ReputationRep:
    Smokey eyes, but not too O.T.T since you're still young etc

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh yeah that sounds good! Have a great day
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Smokey eyes, but not too O.T.T since you're still young etc
    Yeah i know, i can do smoky eyes. 17 might still be young but i can do my makeup haha! thank you, smoky eyes seems a popular contender

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xhannahdoherty)
    Yeah i know, i can do smoky eyes. 17 might still be young but i can do my makeup haha! thank you, smoky eyes seems a popular contender
    Nah I didn't mean it like that pal, I meant like not toooo smokey, as you have delicate/young features (as do I and I'm 20...ha) and you don't want it to look too harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    Nah I didn't mean it like that pal, I meant like not toooo smokey, as you have delicate/young features (as do I and I'm 20...ha) and you don't want it to look too harsh
    when i read back what i said it sounded quite cheeky im really sorry haha! Didnt mean for it to come across like that. Thank you for the advice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.