Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If u guys and girls need to find more people, there are facebook groups for the uni. I have accomodation in halls so wont need to share anymore. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I got accepted by Kingston through clearing to do Biomed and so need to find accommodation, preferably near Penrhyn Road campus, is anyone still looking? In a bit of a panic over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanHodge)
    Hey guys, I got accepted by Kingston through clearing to do Biomed and so need to find accommodation, preferably near Penrhyn Road campus, is anyone still looking? In a bit of a panic over it
    Look at facebook groups for kingston freshers nd accomodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priyashah_123)
    Hey im looking to share a flat aswell. I'd prefer to share with a small group aswell.

Hey im looking for a place at kingston unversity.

ReputationRep:
    Im looking for a house mate or a group of girls to share accommodation with at Kingston university. Starting from september are you still interested

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation, I got offered a place through adjustment and I don't think that I will get accommodation so I've been tryna find a flat share somewhere near Penrhyn Road campus aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_S)
    I'm in the same situation, I got offered a place through adjustment and I don't think that I will get accommodation so I've been tryna find a flat share somewhere near Penrhyn Road campus aswell.
    I got a place in clearing and also been trying to find a house or flat to share with people. If you're interested please message me!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys, I'm trying to find a group of people and a house to move into with, it would really good if some of you want to team up so we can find somewhere! Please message me or reply to this thread or whatever if you're interested, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel_S)
    There seem to be quite a few people looking for someone on the KU kingston pages, think I'll try and arrange to visit a few next week if possible.. Inbox me or add me on Facebook (Hannah Hodges) if you like, might be worth comparing finds

ReputationRep:
    There seem to be quite a few people looking for someone on the KU kingston pages, think I'll try and arrange to visit a few next week if possible.. Inbox me or add me on Facebook (Hannah Hodges) if you like, might be worth comparing finds
    HI im in the same situation because i got offered to do pharmacolgy there so is there any spare rooms avaliable near penrhyne road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krima)
    Im looking for a house mate or a group of girls to share accommodation with at Kingston university. Starting from september are you still interested
    HI , im interested in knowing more about this accommodation . im starting pharmacology in september
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Leonie_Kavanagh)
    x
    I've moved your thread here

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Is there any available places for 1 more person to share with? Il be starting Biomed and still need to find accommodation (starting to panic lol!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Everyone,
    If you are still trying to find private accommodation/flat mates then I would suggest you sign up for the student to student noticeboard and daily vacancy list (application form on the weblink below) and you could also sign up to the accommodation facebook page to try and meet fellow students looking for a house/flat share!

www.facebook.com/kuaccommodation
    http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodat...on/#university

Also check out the ASK US website as lots of our students have shared their experiences of renting privately on there for you!

Good luck with flat hunting and see you all in September!
    Kind regards
    Kerrie

ReputationRep:
    Fancy sleeping together

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.