Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who still sleeps with a soft toy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    though I probably wouldnt if I had a boyfriend/girlfriend instead to cuddle.....

ReputationRep:
    Yup I have a monkey teddy my mum bought me last year to keep me company while I was living away during term time. His name is monkus and I have one at my bfs and it is a wee fat reindeer called mud or muddy and I spoon him when I'm there and when I'm not my bf gets him haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A bunny...

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    I used to have a thin, yellow blanky made of of cotton, which I used to wrap around my hand as a cast when I was about to fall asleep - whenever I did this, my parents knew it was my bed time

I've still kept my blanky, albeit it's in the loft

EDIT: I also still have a teddy that my aunt bought me when I was born (so just over 19 years old) up in the loft too, along with all of my other soft toys (about 2 bin liners' worth!)
    This is cute.. I have all my teddies on my bed every night I have to sleep on the edge because they take up so much room xD it's quite sad really, but I couldn't even think about throwing them away!

My mum gave my little sister my blanky when she found it :'( I nearly died. But I suppose it's better being used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    There's absolutely no way I'd admit it in real. I'd probably get shot given I'm from Huyton :lol:
    That's very likely! The wonders of the internet and being able to have partial anonymity :P

ReputationRep:
    When I'm at home I do. I used to sleep with a dinosaur cuddly every night but he had an extremely elongated beak and after awaking in a compromising position I didn't feel right sleeping with him anymore :erm:

Now I have a normal teddy bear. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethean girl)
    I still have trouble getting to sleep without this old friend.

U my friend, are messed up....

Now where's my spongebob teddy so I can go to sleep

ReputationRep:
    26 years old, still snuggling down with A.G (Agatha Gertrude, don't ask), my simple brown teddy some nights. She's been with me since I was born and if I have trouble getting to sleep, or I'm upset about something, she's there for a cuddle

ReputationRep:
    Not just one. I have so many stuffed toys and I love cuddling them a lot

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a rotation for which one I'd cuddle to sleep but now it's just Teddy. Very creative name I went for there...

ReputationRep:
    I have a stuffed squirell I sleep with which my Dad hunted down a while ago

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I thought it was just me!

To cheer me up when I had a lot of health problems a while back, my boyfriend bought me some big Pokemon plushies. (I'm a huge Pokemon fan). So I sleep cuddled up to them!

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly but I still suck my thumb

ReputationRep:
    I dont but my jack russell terrier often sleeps around my neck or head (not by my choice) so I guess thats kind of similar lol, damn affectionate wee cute doggie

ReputationRep:
    Name:  pig.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  44.7 KB

Yep. This is Pig-Pig and I've had him since I was about 18 months. He's technically Pigling Bland out of the Beatrix Potter books but he's wearing a different character's clothes (stolen many many years ago off my brother's toy). I don't really like going to sleep without him. When I was younger he went everywhere with me- even on the Orient Express where the guard stamped his 'passport' that I made for him along with stamping mine.

ReputationRep:
    its impossible to sleep with out that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QI Elf)
    Name:  pig.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  44.7 KB

Yep. This is Pig-Pig and I've had him since I was about 18 months. He's technically Pigling Bland out of the Beatrix Potter books but he's wearing a different character's clothes (stolen many many years ago off my brother's toy). I don't really like going to sleep without him. When I was younger he went everywhere with me- even on the Orient Express where the guard stamped his 'passport' that I made for him along with stamping mine.
    Haha you made a passport for him? That's sooooo cute! Xx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I sleep with my boyfriend every night who resembles a big, fat teddy bear, does that count? :P

Seriously though, I had a giant panda stuffed toy that has lost its shape now and is pretty flat so I use that as a mini pillow on top of my normal pillows and when it goes in the wash and I have to just sleep using normal pillows, I feel kinda lost without it lol.

ReputationRep:
    I sleep with my iPod :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.