Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard many good things about Gilwell but you can't really go wrong with any of the others. Francis Drake is the newest of the lot, pretty darn nice. Mary Newman doesn't look like much from the outside but is fairly nice on the inside. I stayed in Radnor, which was pretty good. Pilgrim is almost identical to Radnor. Robbins is OK too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flanderpops)
    Well they are going to start handing out rooms to the people who have applied for halls!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you know when the deadline is for applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jplummeridge)
    Do you know when the deadline is for applying?
    Not sure, but the longer you leave it you wont have such a range of choices for accommodation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Astor, Alexandra Works and Frobisher. All look good and nicely situated in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Alexandra works, Francis drake and Mary Newman halls apparently we find out on results day.. Anyone live near bath?

ReputationRep:
    What do I do if I'm more keen for my second option than my first? :/ i'm being really indecisive and kind of wishing I put my 2nd as my 1st choice now ...Do i have any options or am I pretty much stuck?

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for someone to live with me in a 2 bed flat on Baring Street. However the flat isn't ready until term starts (23rd september) so I am looking for someone who is not coming back to Plymouth until then. Please send me a message if you're still looking for somewhere to live, the rent will be about £85 inclusive (within allowance). I am a fairly quiet but sociable 2nd year Psychology student. The flat has a big living room, big bedroom, kitchen diner and a roof garden

ReputationRep:
    I stayed in halls last year (pilgrim), is ok but expensive for what it is, Gilwell is horrible, like a prison! Radnor is party central, or was last year, best hall foparty mad freshers. Robbins there is no lift, so if you're on the top floors have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we get our offers?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer of accommodation but can't yet see it because there are too many people on the site!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got Robbins E505

ReputationRep:
    Im in mary newman 828!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Mary Newman...129..=]

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer at Astor though I'm in a pickle, unable to pay my res fee because my new bank card isn't here yet.

ReputationRep:
    I got into Frobisher

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've chosen Francis Drake and Alexandra Works, I'm excited but a bit nervous :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Astor block b floor 2 flat 68, can't wait now

ReputationRep:
    I got into Robbins who else is in Robbins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohini24)
    I got into Robbins who else is in Robbins?
    Yes me K403

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in mary newman 213!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.