Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Low testosterone in a 20-year old man Watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by In One Ear)
    That's irrelevant since more test always = more gains, though I doubt the difference between a terrible life style and perfect life style (with regards to hormone production) will result in much more than a factor of 2's difference in testosterone output (not that that isn't significant, but bear in mind even a fairly basic test cycle (from what I've read) involves injecting 7-10 times what the average man produces naturally).
    What's irrelevant, him being under 25? I think it is relevant, because there is no need to go to the extreme of going on anabolics when they already have a suffice amount of test in their system to make good gains anyway. Especially if you haven't even been lifitng for that long. The amount of guys I know that have went on anabolics and basically made the same gains they would have if they had just ate right and lifted properly. I'm by no means against anabolics, but it should only be used when you actually need it i.e. after a significant amount of years lifitng. A guy that has a lean mass weight of around 10-15 stone and is under 30 will be able to make the same gains in a relatively decent time without going on a test cycle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.