Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    really think i failed this, does anyone know if you run out of time so bullet point what you would have said then write a conclusion how much they would penalise you for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by textbookloser)
    really think i failed this, does anyone know if you run out of time so bullet point what you would have said then write a conclusion how much they would penalise you for that?
    Yes, unfortunately you will be penalised to a certain extent. However, you will still get some marks if you mention valid points and also if you made a plan that will be considered and you may get a few marks for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moleary)
    The Ontological Argument question was awful! Did anyone do it? If so what content did you apply to both question 1 and 2?
    I thought the question couldn't of been better for the ontological argument!
    I started off explaining about what the ontological argument was about in the introduction and then how objections have been made my Guanilo and Kant to which I used Guanilo's criticism and used Anselm's reply on behalf of the ontological argument as written in the 3rd chapter of the Proslogian in one paragraph. I also used Kant's objections in a separate paragraph using both his criticisms that saying God exists can't be seen as a synthetic statement and existence can't be a predicate. I wrote about how proponents of this view like Anselm and Descartes would frown upon the use of real life observational evidence, Cartesian doubt, Anselm arguing God is necessary and of a different nature entirely so normal ways of asking questions don't apply and how it only makes sense within a religious context (i.e. belief) which nor Kant or Guanilo is part of.

I can't even remember what question two was about off the topic of my head :')

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone done RST4A before, or is anyone doing it this year??? I am so worried that im not prepared because my teacher claims there is no aqa text book as guidance, so I don't know if I have done enough reading around the topics or not. can someone please help, its stressing me out!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently doing this course, and I just wanted to ask, what did you think was the 2 easiest out of the three to learn and do well in during the exams: Ontological Argument, Problem of evil and Body, Soul & Mind

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.