Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mental Health Support Society Birmingham Meet! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay, been really busy last week.

After looking at the dates, it looks like the best date for a early summer meet would be Sunday 14th July!

Please reply on here saying if you are a definite or maybe, and then we will take it from there.

Edit: One of you, (sorry I forgot who) said they may be able to help me with the Birmingham meet. I won't be able to make it, so it would be good if someone could volunteer to help arrange things!

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    x
    (Original post by Deysey)
    x
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    x
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    x
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    x
    (Original post by 08batee)
    x
    (Original post by Vave)
    x
    (Original post by Idle)
    x
    (Original post by jargonglossary)
    x
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    x
    (Original post by SirHas)
    x
    (Original post by Delain)
    x
    (Original post by Sarah')
    x

ReputationRep:
    Won't be able to make it - thats the day before my graduation.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Yups. I can do that. 14th is fine for me.

ReputationRep:
    14th is fine, I'll book train tickets at some point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edit: One of you, (sorry I forgot who) said they may be able to help me with the Birmingham meet. I won't be able to make it, so it would be good if someone could volunteer to help arrange things!
    I can't remember if it was me either But if you need someone to

ReputationRep:

After looking at the dates, it looks like the best date for a early summer meet would be Sunday 14th July!

Please reply on here saying if you are a definite or maybe, and then we will take it from there.

Spoiler:
    Show

That was me I can help, I think I can come that day

ReputationRep:
    me and
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    x
    should be able to come depending on cash

ReputationRep:
    Might be able to make this will check again once I know my schedule for that weekend Uncertain about London though, was hoping to make both but it seems like this will be the more convenient date.

ReputationRep:
    Can't come :sad: - prior engagement.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Should def be able to do this date - no problem I remember saying I'd be able to help organising things, but there seems to be a few others saying this too, so maybe we could all figure it out? Like, what time, where, etc.

ReputationRep:
    may or may not be able to come, gonna be sorting some stuff out that week so might make it awkward to get to this im afraid!

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify, I will be there

ReputationRep:
    If its july then no real problem, low on funds for a few weeks

ReputationRep:
    Most likely wont be able to make it now. No money and lots to sort out
    Hopefully will meet you all some day though. Just my plans have changed since this was organised.

But its all a suprise yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I can't make the meet, but it seems like a few of you are all keen. As I won't be there, it wouldn't make much sense for me to plan it, so if some of you who were keen to help plan it could take over from here and start a discussion about what to do on the day, that would be great! I am still here to help if you need anything!

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Deysey)
    x
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    x
    x
    (Original post by Vave)
    x
    (Original post by Idle)
    x
    x
    x
    x
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I can't make the meet, but it seems like a few of you are all keen. As I won't be there, it wouldn't make much sense for me to plan it, so if some of you who were keen to help plan it could take over from here and start a discussion about what to do on the day, that would be great! I am still here to help if you need anything!

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm in! Anyone who wants to suggest anything, or wants any suggestions from me! I'm from Birmingham and so know the area very well, so if anyone wants to suggest anything I can find out where to go/how to organise it

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

X
    X
    X
    (Original post by VaVe)
    X
    X
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    X
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    X
    (Original post by Delian)
    X
    (Original post by Sarah')
    X

I THINK that is everyone who initially said they were free on the 14th or have said they can/might be able to come. Could people please just confirm if they are coming or not so we know who to expect?

I'm thinking maybe meet around 1pm outside New Street Station? If you can't get there until later or will be there before let me know and then we can pick you up later or I might be able to get up earlier if people are going to be waiting around.

As for what to do, i'm sure like most meets it will end up in a pub/bar somewhere later on, obviously a lot of what we could do depends on the weather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I THINK that is everyone who initially said they were free on the 14th or have said they can/might be able to come. Could people please just confirm if they are coming or not so we know who to expect?

I'm thinking maybe meet around 1pm outside New Street Station? If you can't get there until later or will be there before let me know and then we can pick you up later or I might be able to get up earlier if people are going to be waiting around.

As for what to do, i'm sure like most meets it will end up in a pub/bar somewhere later on, obviously a lot of what we could do depends on the weather.
    I should be coming providing I don't have a panic attack and stay home..

ReputationRep:
    I should be coming providing I don't have a panic attack and stay home..
    I'll PM those who are going my number so they can text/call me if anything happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    I'll PM those who are going my number so they can text/call me if anything happens
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.